Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frannie3939 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2014, 04:45 AM
    What if my grass is like straw
    The new home I am moveing to has straw like lawn what do I do?

Check out some similar questions!

White narled straw grass - what is it [ 0 Answers ]

Looks like tangled white hay. Some new seed I planted comes through this but the tangled white like hay never leaves and is slowly taking over the yard. Never goes away no matter what.

My grass looks like straw? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Michigan and now that the snow is gone most of my grass looks like straw. When I tried raking it, it comes out to the dirt. This has never happened before. Should I continue to rank it out and start fresh?

Front yard full of clay, gray grass, and green weed looking grass [ 2 Answers ]

I just recently bought a house and the front / back yard needs major treatment. There's a mix of green grass that looks like weeds really just because it's in random spots. I mean the spots are green and look like some sort of grass. The side yard is actually in pretty good condition but I have...

Replacing the grass in my lawn with eco-grass [ 1 Answers ]

I want to replace the grass in my lawn with some eco-grass (a blend of fescues, not the astroturf), but I'd like to avoid using Roundup to kill my existing grass. I was thinking of either tilling my entire yard with a rototiller or getting a sod cutter and then flipping the sod over (so I don't...

Grass looks like straw [ 2 Answers ]

My grass has large patches of dried, dead-looking, straw-like growth. I read this may be fungus?? Or is this a type of grass which grows locally (Pitman, south NJ). Please e-mail to [email protected] if anyone has ideas!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.