Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mets86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2014, 08:39 AM
    Thermostrat has no power, check a/c unit found 3 amp fuse blown, replaced fuse, still
    Thermostat has no power, check ac unit, found blown 3 amp fuse on circuit board, replaced fuse, still no power. Went outside to unit, removed cover found two terminals touching, separating terminals, rechecked no power still.
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2014, 05:58 AM
    Check the circuit breaker for the air conditioner. If you had a short in the outdoor unit, it could trip the breaker.

Good luck,
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier furnace 3 amp fuse blown [ 2 Answers ]

Is a fuse for a furnace the same as an automobile?

Im not getting power from my fuse box to the pump in the well and I have replaced the [ 0 Answers ]

I am not getting power to my pump in my well Im getting power from fuse box to pressure switch I bought new breakers and new pressure switch pump does nothing it worked for 2 days after putting in new pump but now nothing works can anybody help. My new pump does have 3 wires as my old had two and I...

Two electrical outlets in same room have no power and fuse is not blown [ 4 Answers ]

Have two outlets in bathroom w/o GMI circuits that do not have power but no fuse is blown in breaker box. Do you have a possible reason how this could occur?

Engine fuse blown, fixed, now stereo won't get power [ 2 Answers ]

The other day I had to jump my 95 nissan sentra. The cables got crossed and the main engine 75amp fuse got blown. I had it brought into the service shop and they made sure everything checked out and it all did, but the only problem I'm having is that the stereo doesn't seem to be working at all. ...

3 amp fuse blown [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Gas Furnace that is blowing the 3 amp fuse for the secondary 24 Vac. I have replaced the fuse and after the heat is on for awhile the fuse will blow and then I have cool air blowing. Please advise on how to troubleshoot problem.Thanks

View more questions Search