Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cookieray20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2014, 12:06 PM
    What is a silver soldered tray #05002 stamped Child's international silver co. worth?
    I found a silver tray in the attic-- it's from Child's international silver co. it is silver soldered and not decerated kind of plain the number on back is 05002. It says 20 in by 23 oval shaped. I would like to know how much it is worth?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 21, 2014, 12:21 PM
    Is the word Child's on the line above International Silver Co.? I suspect that it is just International Silver Co. and is either a child's tray from a tea set or a local jeweler named Child's, who engraved his name above.
    Without a sterling stamp, it isn't worth much at all, sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creamer Silver Soldered International Silver Co. 05002 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Fech Co. International Silver Co.silver soldered 05002 8 oz creamer. Have you gotten a response as to the value of these items.. roughly? Thanks! Please reply, CK

International Silver Co - silver soldered creamer/ sugar 05002? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a sugar(no lid)and a creamer marked the same. Above it has "Congressional Country Club, beneath that, International Silver Co. Silver Soldered 05002 5 oz with a small boxed '24' What can you tell me about these ?

How much is a 1957 Silver Certificate blue stamped 0ne dollar bill worth? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a blue stamped 1957 b series silver certificate one dollar bill, how much is it worth?

What does silver soldered mean [ 4 Answers ]

I have a piece that looks like it held a tankard, but all I have left is the lid handle and top and bottom bands they are all together. On the bottom band is the words silver soldered and international silver co. It also has a crest on the top with initials C H and the year 1894. What is it?...

View more questions Search