Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jkmmaui Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2014, 02:57 PM
    Looking for name of song - from a video description
    Looking for the name of a song from video description...
    There is a man playing a pipe organ in a church - telling a story about same man walking in a glacier field to a beach. He jumps in the water and ends up drifting through the water with 100's of humpback whales.

Check out some similar questions!

Name the song from description of video [ 1 Answers ]

In the music video a woman starts dancing by herself wearing denim jacket and dungarees, after a while a copy of herself appears behind her. Throughout the video various copies of her appear, in the end there is a line of her one behind the other, as each copy of her appears she has less clothes on...

What's the song for this video description? [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to know which song is this, I only remember some scenes from the video. It's an 80's-90's song (in english), perhaps alternative rock, and the video features 5 male guys on it, perhaps they are the members of the band ? The details I remember from the video are these: Some kind of...

Looking for a song by video description only. [ 0 Answers ]

It's a video shot (almost?) entirely in a single room. A thin woman in a dress is dancing/singing in the front with possibly band members in the background, her dancing is a very active swing. I remember the room maybe having a lot of red. The song is upbeat and everybody is dressed like back in...

How to search a song video using the description of video? [ 0 Answers ]

There is song in which a guy goes through series of accidents. It appears as bad luck as he gets involve and becomes primer suspect in all the cases. Like a thief pick his pocket and when our guy tries to get back his purce encounters a mobstar... then a robber throws his bag to our guy and police...

Video description - what's the song [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help me, please? I'm thinking of an old song (maybe 6-7 years ago) but I can't remember the artist nor the title. I remember the video vaguely. The singer is a woman with dark curly long hair. She plays a waitress in the video and there is this part where she is on the counter/bar and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.