Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mimi Gussow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2014, 07:58 AM
    Lubricaated Neoprene o-rings medical quality
    Patient may come into contact with lubricant on Neoprene o-rings when changing battery for medical device. Lubricant can not be dangerous if accidentally ingested. What is the best lubricant in this situation
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 20, 2014, 09:48 AM
    The best place to look for this is the manual for the device in question or consulting your supervisor. It is almost impossible for us to say and would be reckless to do so. A local source would be better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neoprene paint? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew if there were any specific paint that can paint/dye neoprene? I have a neoprene sleeve for my laptop, and I wanted a friend of mine to do some work on it... I know a sharpie works, but I was wondering if I can get an alcohol based paint on it?

Tell me training programn for quality control and quality analysis in banglore [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me where I approach for training / project program of quality control and quality analysis in Bangalore

No Dial Tone, But When Calling Rings and Rings [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have a two line jack that was working fine a few days ago, but now Line 2 has no dial tone and when calling, it rings and rings. Also, on my Panasonic 2 line phone (KX-TG2740), the line shows up as off the hook, except when I try a test call to the number. Tried another phone and...

Neoprene [ 1 Answers ]

What is neoprene made of?

View more questions Search