Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SONIA32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2014, 07:23 AM
    New commercial cleaning contracts
    Hi, I was just wondering, I have 2 small cleaning contracts that I have been doing for the last 1 1/2 year, I am looking into growing and getting myself new contracts. I am from Montreal, Canada, and I would like to know how to price the sq ft and also is there a web site we can bid on contracts?

Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

How to get commercial cleaning contracts [ 18 Answers ]

I have a cleaning company that has lots of residential business but have no idea how to land commercial contracts I don't know were to start any help would be most appreciated. Julian thanks.

Commercial cleaning contracts [ 2 Answers ]

I run a small office cleaning company in southern California, Today my partner and I went around to offices in our area to find more contracts. We felt that maybe we were putting off the "soliciting" vibe when we went into the Offices. Kind of a negative response from our visits. I've...

Getting commercial cleaning contracts [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I am a student at a university. I have been searching on Google on how to get cleaning contacts and read some posts by stringer and some related topics. I have been working for 2 years to save enough money for my tuition and living costs, now I have finished my year one. I was able...

Commercial cleaning contracts [ 5 Answers ]

I am starting my own commercial cleaning business. How can I find contracts to get my business going? Thanks

Commercial cleaning contracts [ 2 Answers ]

How to get commercial cleaning contracts in atlanta ga.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.