Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harum Posts: 339, Reputation: 27

Jun 20, 2014, 07:06 AM
    Static noise in wireless headphones
    Hello, I have tried plugging this headphones set in different sound sources (phone, CD player, TV) but the result is the same: the music is always heard with a loud static noise in the background. The batteries seem to be new and the charge adequate. Please see the picture of the device make/model.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestion on where to start my troubleshooting, or a reference to an online resource which could help. Trying to fix this for my neighbor.

As always, thanks and best wishes, h.
    Attached Images

gamergirl4life Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jun 23, 2014, 09:05 PM
    When I hear that in my headphones that means that the wires in the headphones are separating from the jack that connects to the actual device. I would definitely go for a new pair because they will probably die on you soon.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 23, 2014, 10:12 PM
    900mhz could be your problem. There is a lot of interference in the 900mhz range. I had portable phones that worked in that frequency and even fluorescent lights would make it hum. There may be something causing interference...maybe a portable phone. I would unplug any wireless devices and shut off fluorescent lights until you find the noise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Logik Bluetooth wireless headphones [ 8 Answers ]

How to pair these with iPad? I've followed the instructions but my iPad can't find it

How do you connect wireless headphones without an audio out jack on your TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have wireless headphones with red and white RCA cables that are supposed to hook up to the audio out on my TV, but my new TV only has a digital audio out... What do I do?

My sylvania wireless headphones won't work what do I do [ 0 Answers ]

My wireless headphone TV transmitter won't work what do I do

Connect Sony wireless headphones to TV [ 2 Answers ]

I have a sony wireless stereo headphone system mdr-rf970rk . I need to now how to csnect to thr TV. Can u help?

Wireless Headphones [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! Have a wireless headphone set that uses a 9 V battery for the transmitter. An option is a 12 V, 200mA AC/DC Adapter. I have an adapter that has the correct plug for this unit, but the adapter is 12 V 400 mA. Can this 400 mA adapter be used without damaging the unit? Ken

View more questions Search