What is the percentage of full time employees are employeed in the us
    number of full time =1740
    number of part time 170
    total cost in millions full time =47.0
    total cost in millions part time =2.5
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 19, 2014, 03:56 PM
    This looks like homework. We only help after you try, and tell us how.
    Besides it's meaningless as shown.
    burgess87 Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Jul 14, 2014, 02:07 AM
    percentage of full time employees = number of full time*100/(number of full time+number of part time)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it legal to change full-time employees into part-time employees? [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to know how legal could be changing emplyees' schedulles without notice them before. I was working 40 hours each week since I started in my present job. They have been decreasing the number of hours for some employees. At this moment I'm working 32 hours each week, with 3 days off....

Full & final settlement of employees after resignation [ 5 Answers ]

I was working for a pharma company for 6 years. 3rd june`09 I have resigned on my own & company has also relived me officially. Now its already 3 months but company has not setteled my final financial claims. I want to know--- 1. what should be my next action? 2. what is the normal time frame...

Full time student with Full time housewife [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Hope someone can help. I am going to professional school. My wife and I have three children and are living completely off student loans. We had no income in 2006 that had a W2 attached to it. That is, the only income we made was off eBay and odd end jobs throughout the year. Do I need...

How to determine percentage for employees [ 2 Answers ]

I have just opened a hair & nail salon and need help with percentages. Right now I am charging 60% - 40%; meaning the Shop gets 40% of what the stylists make and the keep 60% plus tips. But, my problem now is this; if I buy the shampoo, conditioner, relaxers and perms; should I then charge 50% &...

View more questions Search