Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Jun 23, 2014, 12:30 PM
    Wonder girl I said that he said he wanted me to stay the night and play with him. Really nobody thinks that is wrong? A person with that kind of mind is messed up. But I'm done talking about it. It's over with and I got some really good advice from other people. As I said before I didn't get advice from somebody in my peer group it was an adult. Smoothy you may have met a lot of people but not everyone thinks the way that you do. That's something you should understand. You don't know everyone in the world I bet there are a ton of people who have been in this situation before and were scared. As I said I'm not scared anymore I was for a few days and I'm fine now. I'm not even worried about it. Still going on with my life. It's not like I'm keeping to myself and voiding everything. Then yes if I did that I would need help but I'm not.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 23, 2014, 12:38 PM
    What advice did that adult give you?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2014, 12:50 PM
    Sorry, but a 19 your old really doesn't have the life experience to tell me how most people think... they only know how THEY think.

Why is that so difficult for you to understand... your world perspective is actually positively tiny... limited to just the few pweople you know where you lived.

You are going to understand this in due time... you just don't right now.

For some reason young people think after graduating high school, or college that they have everything they need and know everything there is to know. The fact is there real learning only just gets started after you graduate ad move out and start supporting yourself living on your own.

Actually what he said to you isn't uncommon between adults... and their ages don't matter... you haven't dated much if at all, or only dated total dorks if no guy has ever passed a proposal off like that to you before. A lot of guys, usually the ones with the most confidence actually do ask women those sorts of questions because it works often enough... Nope... Wasn't one of my lines... because it wasn't my personality type... but I've known lots of guys that did it and got an unbelieveable amount of dates from it.

As I said... unwelcome or unwanted (which I never doubted it was to you) is NOT the same as inappropriate... and there is nothing in what he said that should freak you out or make you think there was any danger, in the current time OR in the future.
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Jun 23, 2014, 03:02 PM
    That adult said there are going to be people like that but you have to watch out for yourself. She said that what he did was inapropriate behavior and I should probably talk about it to my friend when her dad isn't around or somewhere private. And smoothy you don't know how most people think either you can't get inside people's brains and see what they are thinking about. And yes I have dated quite a few people and no they weren't dorks you don't know me. And for a married man to say that hmmmm I don't think his wife would appreciate that. You don't know the way he said it or the tone in his voice so you don't know if it was inapropriate or not.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 23, 2014, 03:11 PM
    I think all your questions have been answered so its time to move.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Teenage son lets 19 yr. Old friend drive parents car and the friend wrecks it. [ 5 Answers ]

The 19 yr. old is licensed and has his own insurance. He is at fault in the wreck. One of the passengers in the other vehicle conveniently discovers neck pain when the police arrive. How much liability will the parents insurance company have toward vehicle repair and who is responsible for the...

My friend or aleast my supposed guy friend is ignoring me for no reason [ 1 Answers ]

So my friend I met last year I didn't know who he was until my sister pointed him out. My sister was in the same class as him and her friends knew him as well. So we talked but not a lot only when we saw each other but we joked around. It's not like we just said hi and bye. But everything changed...

F your girl friend is telling her friend that she don't know if she love her boy frie [ 3 Answers ]

F your girl friend is telling her friend that she don't know if she love her boy friend or not,but she don't want to loss him,what is the meaning

My friend ed about my best friend I told my best friend and My friend found out [ 1 Answers ]

My friend wrote a letter to me saying why my best friend is not tlkin to her then she said that the only reason why my best friend is stuck to me is because she doesn't have any friends. I knew that my friend es about everybody even me... My best friend already knows what my friend says about her...

View more questions Search