Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JackCooper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2005, 07:33 PM
    Start-up Funding Question
    I have an idea for a start-up company but I want to make sure that the way I go about funding the operation is legal. Rather than take out a loan or hit up family and friends for cash, I want to raise my funds by having companies pre-pay for advertising within my business. It will be stipulated that if the business does not come to fruition, the money will be refunded to the company buying the ad space. There will be plenty of advertising space available and from what my market research has shown so far, the business will have little or no competition in my area.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jack
    kkemper1 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2005, 05:09 PM
    Ad company
    It is legal. YOU should have an escrow company to hold the funds
    Or you will be seeing a fraud charge quickly.

95% of the people who try what you are doing earn nothing for their
    Pockets 3 mo in a row and advertisers are quickly disinfranchised.

Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Funding to start home base business [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know where can I get a government grant to start a home base business without paying any money.

Where to start [ 2 Answers ]

We want to invest 30,000 per year and retire in 15yrs. How should we start and should we pay off our existing home loan?:eek: :eek:

3 more chem question; I don't know how to start [ 3 Answers ]

Hi again, I need help with these three problems I don' t know how to start it. The heat of combustion of benzene, C6H6, is –41,900 J/g. What is the heat of combustion expressed in kilojoules per kilogram? a. -4.19 x 101 kJ/kg b. -4.19 x 103 kJ/kg c. -4.19 x 104 kJ/kg d. -4.19 x 106 kJ/kg e....

House of Represenitives to Outlaw Gay Lit. Funding [ 1 Answers ]

This is not a moral issue, but a free speech issue. Rep. Gerald Allen of Alabama has placed a bill into the house that will outlaw all use of state funds to purchase or maintain books that contain homesexuality in them or were written by homosexuals. This is an absolute return to Mcarthyism. Under...

View more questions Search