Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeelaMunoz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2014, 10:01 AM
    What is the best most user friendly database software for a small business?
    We are a small firm who serves clients across the United States, and we're looking for a way to have more than one employee add their information into a database no matter where in the United States they may be. We don't require a lot of bells and whistles, but would prefer an easy set-up (that doesn't require a degree in programming), easy access from anywhere in the USA, and affordability would be a plus.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 19, 2014, 10:07 AM
    What are you trying to accomplish ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 19, 2014, 01:04 PM
    The only thing I can suggest is Quickbase: Build Business Apps Online & Get More Done Today | Intuit QuickBase . It is fairly easy to create a simple database to record data.

Without knowing what data you are trying to capture and what you need to do with it I can't say how well this will suit you. But they offer a free trial.

The next step up would be to roll your own and have someone develop a WEB site with links to a database for you. This may not be as expensive as it sounds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Software for small business [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I want to open small business like General Store, but I want to acquire software for the purpose where should I have to obtain from and how much cost will be required? Abdul Fatah Memon

User friendly linux [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I've installed Mandriva 10.1 but somehow it opens in command line mode. How can I switch to GUI? Thanks

Friendly user printing [ 2 Answers ]

Hope you can give me a good answer. SOMEONE IS designing a php mail form but also needS to include a button TO PRINT THE FORM once it's been filled out by the user. The browser printing option is not the answer because the printing it does, is not nice at all and secondly, because it wouldn't...

View more questions Search