Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fariezee Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 08:16 AM
    Will I ever get her back.what can I do because I'm hurting so bad
    I had a girl who at first I wasent sure about going into the relationship because I was in another relationship.I left the previous relationship with my thoughts focused on this new girl.This new girl really liked me so much and I know that she was going to say yes when I was going to ask her out.The problem came when someone got to her first before me.

Since I took my time to ask her because I had to be sure , I think she kind of got frustrated and left for this other person.I was really hurt when she told me what was now happening because she kind of made it clear that she would have said yes if I had asked in time.

Im now so gutted about the situation because I have a nasty feeling that is telling me that she might be gone forever with this other guy.At times its just too painful to bear.I am even failing to focus my attention on other women because she is the one who comes to my mind... I really feel that there is no way back with her:(... Im really unhappy... jus don't know what to do now..

Pliz help me... I just want another chance with her that's all.

I just don't know how to get through to her... I know its definitely not easy but I'm willing more than ever to give it a shot...

Can you please help me with some advise... please
    johnny-b-good Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fariezee
    I had a girl who at first I wasent sure about going into the relationship because i was in another relationship.I left the previous relationship with my thoughts focused on this new girl.This new girl really liked me so much and i know that she was gona say yes when i was going to ask her out.The problem came when someone got to her first before me.

Since i took my time to ask her because i had to be sure , i think she kinda got frustrated and left for this other person.I was really hurt when she told me what was now happening because she kinda made it clear that she would have said yes if i had asked in time.

Im now so gutted about the situation because i have a nasty feeling that is telling me that she might be gone forever with this other guy.At times its just too painful to bear.I am even failing to focus my attention on other women because she is the one who comes to my mind.....i really feel that there is no way back with her:( ......Im really unhappy...jus dont know what to do now..

Pliz help me......i just want another chance with her thats all.

I just dont know how to get through to her....i know its definitely not easy but im willin more than ever to give it a shot....

Can u please help me with some advise....please
    Well if you really like this girl you should tell her how yo feel even though she is still going out with this other guy. As long as you tell her how you feel you will feel good as well.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2007, 01:43 PM
    I just have two questions before I answer this.

1 How old are you?

2 How old is she?

Apr 10, 2007, 04:24 PM
    I am 21 and the girl is 18

Apr 10, 2007, 04:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff
    I just have two questions before I answer this.

1 How old are you?

2 How old is she?

Hey wssup... thanx for response... well I am 21 and the girl is 18 yrs old
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2007, 04:31 PM
    To start off:

1) Will you ever get her back? You never had her in the first place.

2) If she really really liked you as you did her. Do you think she would have waited and actually considered making a move to make sure you knew that she was for it too. Did she do this, the answer is no. She did not even try.

3) She chose to be with somebody else just for the sake of being with somebody. That tells me a lot about this girl.

4) Why feel bad or upset about something that you never had, and something you know will be best with somebody else. Maybe you should look at it as a way for you to get more of your sh-- together. You obviously need more time for yourself.

5) I do not really think your ready for any relationship especially if your mourning a relationship that never even happened.

Joe
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2007, 06:30 PM
    At your age she's going to be free again. Until then I'd just back away and let her do her thing and you do yours. By the time she's ready for you you'll be a little older and a little wiser and you'll also be the one in demand since she would pursue you at that point.

But the reality is she's not as into you as you are her because she didn't wait for you and she didn't appreciate the fact that you dumped another girl for her. If that can be appreciated. It kind of comes off as desperate and maybe that's how she saw it. From her perspective, if you dump a girl for her, then what is left for her to prove to herself, the challenge is over.
    iscorpio Posts: 124, Reputation: 17

Apr 10, 2007, 06:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fariezee
    I had a girl who at first I wasent sure about going into the relationship because i was in another relationship.I left the previous relationship with my thoughts focused on this new girl.This new girl really liked me so much and i know that she was gona say yes when i was going to ask her out.The problem came when someone got to her first before me.

Since i took my time to ask her because i had to be sure , i think she kinda got frustrated and left for this other person.I was really hurt when she told me what was now happening because she kinda made it clear that she would have said yes if i had asked in time.

Im now so gutted about the situation because i have a nasty feeling that is telling me that she might be gone forever with this other guy.At times its just too painful to bear.I am even failing to focus my attention on other women because she is the one who comes to my mind.....i really feel that there is no way back with her:( ......Im really unhappy...jus dont know what to do now..

Pliz help me......i just want another chance with her thats all.

I just dont know how to get through to her....i know its definitely not easy but im willin more than ever to give it a shot....

Can u please help me with some advise....please
    If you think she really likes you, let your feelings be known to her, she may have said yes to this guy to make you jealous in the hope that you would let her know your feelings (young people play games like this sometimes). Obviously I only say this if it is a new and casual relationship and nothting heavy, I would not suggest you ruin someone's long term relationship. So the only way to find out true feelings is to let yours be known, good luck, take care love and peace anne x
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Apr 10, 2007, 09:12 PM
    If she really likes you she will be pursueing you let her know your still around but don't be available all the time.
    Stunning07 Posts: 193, Reputation: 25

Apr 10, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Just tell her how sorry you are how bad you messed up... after that tell her how much you love her.. and leave her alone let her think about it don't act desperate at all!
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 10, 2007, 09:24 PM
    Yeah she will smell desperation on you. Just get on with your life. There is prob. Someone else right around the corner. Stay cool and you might have a shot at one of her friends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bad back [ 7 Answers ]

About 2 years age I fell bad and injured my back the doctor said it was just pulled muscals but after a few months I went back and they took a second look it turned out I have a crushed disc but there is nothing they can do I don't like to take a lot of pain pills so I try to deal with it is there...

Hurting... Really bad! [ 3 Answers ]

Good evening, Me and my wife have a joint banking account.Recently my wife had a garnishment on our banking account from a creditor for $5000.00. This garnishment has frozen all money in our account for the next 30days. Is their anything I can do? My payroll check going directly in this account...

Bad acne on face back and chest [ 4 Answers ]

I have bad acne mainly on my back but on my face and chest as well.. How can I get rid of it? I wash these areas everyday and nothing seems to work.. any suggestions?

Want him back so bad. [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the scoop... ive been with this guy for two years... we have had a very passionate, fun relationship... and I thought, we both felt very strong love for one another... Not only was this guy my best friend (and I his,. ) he was the most amazing lover I had ever been with... my problem,...

I want him back bad, what do I do [ 1 Answers ]

Okay me and my boyfriend were going out for like 3 years off and on, I broke up with him about 2 weeks ago and I thought id be able to get over him, but I can't and I don't know if I really want too, because I love him, and I know he loves me We broke up because we were always fighting, and we...

View more questions Search