Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dottysgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2014, 02:35 AM
    We have a flea infestation in yard but don't own any pets! How do we get rid of them
    We have had the exterminator out twice to spray, but we still have fleas. The sad part is, we don't even own any pets! I can't let my grandkids outside for fear they'll get eaten alive! How can we get rid of these pests once and for all!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 19, 2014, 02:55 AM
    One of the best ways to get fleas out of a lawn is to keep the grass mowed very short in order to expose the larvae to direct sunlight. This will tend to dehydrate and kill them. This will take a good while, but it took the fleas some time to grow up a population in the yard. You might also have the soil tested and fertilized; most fertilizer applications (particularly lime) will help put stress on the fleas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flea infestation [ 5 Answers ]

I have tried everything to get rid of the fleas in our house. Everything from the typical vet prescribed medicines to simple house hold remedies && extermination. Please my animals are being chewed alive && I feel horrible about it.

Flea Infestation [ 7 Answers ]

I have about 2 acres of property out in the country with 4 dogs and 4 goats, lately I have been picking fleas off myself and my kids after being outside.. it is getting worse, so now that my yard is infested how do I get rid of them I have tried every possible product you can buy in stores?? Help..

Flea Infestation! [ 18 Answers ]

Hi Everyone OK my house is infested with fleas. It is nasty and gross. Help how do I get this under control. Oh yes opps forgot to tell you. We have five 8 week old kittens which we are about to give away soon. But they are infested with fleas. We also have 3 cats that are infested with...

Kitten and mom flea infestation [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 week old kittens, their mom, and now my house are infested with fleas. What can I safely use?

Flea infestation [ 2 Answers ]

I have a male cat with flea infestation. I have tried pills,shampoo,sprays.I just cannot get ride of them. The said to use infestation .That did not work. I am at my wits in. My cat is a Male hemalain. Help

View more questions Search