Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    This_girl22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2014, 11:09 AM
    Why am I having dreams of a strange girl named Kasey
    I'm 11 years old and I have been having dreams about meeting a girl my age named Kasey for about 3 years but my parents always tell me it's just a dream but I don't believe that,she's very strange she has brown/blond hair and purple eyes and she never talks... We are ALWAYS in the same park it's empty except for me and her and we are just swinging and humming a weird song I have never heard I don't know what's happening but it's making me afraid to sleep she's not mean or scary just strange or odd please help!!
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jun 18, 2014, 12:15 PM
    You've had a frequent dream, for three years now, or since you were 8 years old.

Why is Kasey a problem now do you think.

You describe her as not being mean or scary, just odd, or strange.

Maybe, because you are older now, you are questioning why she is in your dreams, and what it means.

It isn't unusual for children to have imaginary friends. My sister had one for example, her name was Mercer, and she was the only one that my sister would talk to or play with. I don't know if she also had dreams with Mercer in it, but regardless, Mercer was an imaginary friend, just like your friend of three years, Kasey.

Do you talk to Kasey in your dreams? Or do you just hang out in the park, humming an unusual tune.

Maybe having Kasey in your dreams, makes going to bed, or falling asleep easier. Or it did, before you started to question why she is there.

I suspect that when she is no longer needed, she will simply be gone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I dream about him so much and why are the dreams so strange? [ 2 Answers ]

Usually, when I like someone I either don't dream about them at all or have one or two typical crush dreams. What's different about my current crush is that I dream about him almost every night and the dreams are really strange. For example, I had a dream I was walking through a huge crowd of...

Strange, disturbing dreams [ 67 Answers ]

Please tell me its normal to have weird ****ed up dreams when you're pregnant... I'm having all these dreams of blood and the baby being born dead and the baby screaming and reaching out to me, etc. Ugh. I had one last night that seemed to last the WHOLE night and it was really sick and disgusting....

Cartoon movie about a boy named Nikko who travels into his dreams on his bed [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a cartoon movie that was about a boy named Nikko(?) who travels into his dreams by riding on his bed. He meets a girl in a ballerina dress(?) and she turns out to be the princess of his dream world. They play with a trainset in the king's playroom. The King tells Nikko...

25 adult having strange wet dreams. [ 2 Answers ]

I am 25 years old and have been going through a extended period of sexual drought. In the past week I have experienced two wet dreams and attribute them to the lack of sex. In both dreams they started with an attractive fit men, but I never have sex with them and end up having sex in my dream...

Strange dreams [ 8 Answers ]

I have the strangest dreams Every night. I am always in present day and my dreams are so vivid and real that I wake up and when I start to think about them I get that weird feeling in my stomach. All of this has been going on since I returned from Iraq August 2007. I just constantly feel like I'm...

View more questions Search