Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    broken_ heart Posts: 201, Reputation: 22

Jun 17, 2014, 05:37 AM
    Bumps on areola after injury
    HI friends.. Few months back, I noticed some small whilte pimple kind ring around my nip.. searched on web and without giving a second thought... I applied raw garlic over there... and it resulted into deep burn.. after treatment it healed in nearabout 1.5 months... but it left dark black scar and few bumps around nip area... is there a way these bumps and scar both can go naturally.. or any other safe way... Please give in your advice... Thanks...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 17, 2014, 06:33 AM
    Exploring the Internet for medical cures is not a wise choice as you have found out. Can't make a determination here about the scars around nipples. Suggest you see a dermatologist for guidance.
    broken_ heart Posts: 201, Reputation: 22

Jun 17, 2014, 11:00 PM
    Thanks...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nipple Areola problems [ 0 Answers ]

I have had a problem with my right nipple and Areola for a bit now it started about 2 1/2 months ago and now it's getting more and more itchy at night and just keeps secreting pus now it's somewhat red splotchy and rash like I just want to know what it is and how I can stop it from being like this.

Why would a mans areola be hard on one side of his right areola [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 years old and I have a strange hard bump on my right pecks areola.one side of it isn't hard but on side is.my left areola is normal and the way a normal man areola would be.I am trying to find out exactly what it may be.I hope you can help

Two strange bumps on head of penis with smaller bumps below head [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I came back from vacation (about 2 months ago) down south and had sexual intercourse with a few different women (unprotected). I came back home worried so I did not waste any time to get checked by a doctor. He took a blood test and swabs. And all the tests came back negative. I had sex with...

Recent change in breasts and areola's. [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I have noticed that my areola's have increased significantly in size. I have also noticed the veins in my breasts are more visible. I've occasionally been able to see the veins slightly, but now they are very pronounced, particularly around my areola, a place I'd never noticed them before....

Different sized areola [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 18 and have DD boobs, which I like when they are in clothes or in a bra, but the areola on the left boob is so much bigger than the right. I know other people can notice too, because my boyfriend said he can notice that, but doesn't notice my breasts are two different sizes, which also...

View more questions Search