Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dswartz68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2014, 10:42 PM
    Need to find a music video
    This band is pop/alternative/rock
    The lead singer has long hair

Throughout the video they are dancing and it transitions from place to place
    In the end they end up in a field and they are like play fighting or something
    Everyone has paint
    Possibly painted faces
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Jun 16, 2014, 11:22 PM
    Sounds similar with Michael Jackson's Black or white. But I don't think it is, I am not sure because everyone know who Michael is so you would have known too. With your description this is the only one that popped up on My head. Hope u find it soon. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me find a music video ? [ 0 Answers ]

It was a love song I believe, and it was this nerdy guy walking through a school and his glasses would kind of analyse and it would tell you their age, name and all this other stuff. It wasn't American, and it was all males in the band I believe. There's this one part where all the girls run...

Find music using music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hi All I am looking for a classical music piece from back to around 2001. It was featured on a music channel called Classical FM TV, the only things I can remember from the music video was that the music video was black and white, and featured a man on piano whilst two people performed on stage...

Find that music video? Help! [ 0 Answers ]

Someone once showed me this beautiful song by a pretty decent band, but I can't remember ANY of the lyrics! All I remember is the video... It begins with a man waking up on a lake, drinking a cup of coffee and going about daily life. The theme of the video is fishing. He displays his love of...

Find Music Video, Name of a musician/music group [ 0 Answers ]

I am searching for a music video. It features a man (lead singer, don't know his name) in red trousers. The whole video he spends in the place where planes take off. Songs itself is kind of rock. Sings in English. Title of the song is rather long

I'm trying to find a music video [ 0 Answers ]

It's a hardcore band, the singer is male and has long hair , they're in the desert and there's a helicopter at the start of the video.

View more questions Search