Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2014, 06:56 AM
    frequent OD
    I have overdosed about 5 times now, with anywhere from 15-40 pills, my muscles have been extremely weak and I've been really tired and dizzy ever sense the first time I did it, I also have really bad pains in the right side of my stomach.. I can't tell my parents because they would get mad and probably ground me.. my question with this is, can I die? Will I die?. what could be wrong?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 16, 2014, 07:09 AM
    Can you die? Sure. Will you die? We don't have the answer to that. What did you overdose on?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 16, 2014, 01:51 PM
    You can't tell your parents because they might get mad?

Are you trying to kill yourself? It sure sounds like you are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frequent periods [ 1 Answers ]

I always have periods about every two and a half weeks, lays clots and very heavy with contraction like pain cramps. However past three months I have every two weeks with EXTREME clotting so much that I go through super plus tampons every 30 minutes or less, this time started today and have gone...

Frequent feeling to go [ 1 Answers ]

For the last few days I have a had urge to go pee. Ive had 2 UTI's in the last 3 months, so I know what the symptoms are and how I react. Every time Ive taken the antibiotics they've worked. This time I am able to go to the bathroom yet it is in a small amount still but its not a trickle, there is...

Frequent urination? [ 4 Answers ]

I have something wrong with my blood rubin levels not to sure what that means, but yeah if possible help. A doctor said I should go get my kidneys checked out I still haven't but I will like some advice and information. Also, with the frequent urination I am not only losing my sex drive, when I was...

Periods too frequent--help!! [ 1 Answers ]

For the last four months I've been coming on my period every 10-14 days? I am scared as HELL, what is going on with my insides?? Nothing works meaning the birth control pills to regulate it.

Frequent erection [ 4 Answers ]

IAM 28 years old but have aproblem of freuent erection. It happens almost every 3o minutes every day .what can I do.

View more questions Search