Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jwblairsr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2014, 05:12 PM
    Where can I purchase a replacement hinge for a BI View Bathroom Cabinet?
    I Need to replace a hinge on a BI view Bathroom cabinet. Where can I get one? Home Depot does not stock parts for this cabinet even though they sell it.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2014, 05:31 PM
    Some more information about the cabinet may help us help you. I know zenith-products.com is a supplier of bi-view medicine cabinets. Maybe they have a similar model that they sell parts for. Try posting a picture of the hinge, someone might know where to get a set that will work for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Musty smell under bathroom cabinet [ 5 Answers ]

We recently moved into a new house and have noticed that there is a musty smell in cabinet under a sink in the bathroom. It's been noticeable for about a month. We've noticed that it's strongest shortly (half hour or so)after we use the water. We've taken everything out of the cabinet and there...

Cabinet Hinge Replacement Source [ 6 Answers ]

Do you have or know a source for the hinge shown in attachment 1? Attachment 2 shows the style of cabinets where the hinges are used. Christiana Community Builders used these hinges in San Diego in the Early 1970's. I've looked locally and on-line with no success. Any Information is...

Bathroom medicine cabinet hinge [ 1 Answers ]

I need a door hinge for a bathroom medicine cabinet. The cabinet was purchased at Home Depot. I was told that the maker is Glacier Bay, the model is ABW-3026, the SKU is 288-787. Can anyone help me. This part is not in stock at Home Depot.

Fixing Bathroom Cabinet [ 3 Answers ]

We have the task of fixing a bathroom cabinet weighing 16lbs to a tiled, plasterboard bathroom wall. The cabinet is supported at the four corners using metal slotted holes inset into the back of the cabinet. The screw heads pass into the holes and then the cabinet is lowered a short way so That...

Cabinet hinge locator [ 1 Answers ]

I have this picture of 1/2 of a hinge that I have and would like to locate. The upper half is just like a hinge I need and the bottom half of the hinge I need is the same, not like the picture. The hinge I need has the disks that insert into dadoes in the frame and the door. If this is...

View more questions Search