Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hnt05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2014, 06:30 AM
    Drainage tube for gallbladder
    My grandfather had a drainage tube inserted about 6 weeks ago so his kidneys could heal before surgery to remove the gallbladder and this morning the tube fell out. What should he do? And what can happen if he waits to go to the hospital?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 14, 2014, 06:35 AM
    Please get him to the hospital ASAP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I wire two 15w floresent tube controlers to run a 30w tube? [ 2 Answers ]

Wiring up two fluorescent lighting controllers to double the wattage and length of tube

Mechanism - mechanical only - push rod through tube that raises tube [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for a tube 3/4" OD - with a rod in center - unknown dia - when you push the rod down through the tube - it raises the tube - attachment

Gallbladder [ 3 Answers ]

Nausea,swollen stomach, pulsating pain between shoulder blades,burping.heart racing Hospital test was okay for no stones. But the squeeze test showed the gallbladder was Malfunctioning. One doctor said to remove it. Two doctors said for non-removal. But all said maybe the pain was being caused...

Gallbladder [ 1 Answers ]

For 10 years they have been working on opening my coronary arteries. But I still always had the same pain. A throbbing pain in the middle Of my back, nausea, stomach distended but no pain, burping, shortness of breath. Turns out To be my gallbladder all along. Other doctors told me the...

Gallbladder what can I [ 2 Answers ]

I have gallbladder diease I'm afraid to eat because it makes me worse and I was told to eat veg. and friut but there has to be something else for me to eat.. someone please help

View more questions Search