Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jarama65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2014, 05:39 AM
    I found a bump on the shaft of my penis.
    I went to use the bathroom and I always check myself and I noticed a bump on the lower shaft of my penis. I don't know if it's the hair or what. I haven't had sex in a few months so I don't believe it to be an STD. Just came out of nowhere. And I don't feel it at all unless I touch it. I always practice safe sex, but I've never heard of an STD that just shows up months later. If I could get any feedback it would be appreciated.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 16, 2014, 08:11 AM
    There are many STDs that show up many months after sex. That being said what does the bump look like? Does it look like a ingrown hair or pimple? How long has it been there? Could be nothing, but it might be something you will want to go get checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on penis shaft [ 0 Answers ]

What is this pimple like bump on the shaft of my penis

Small bump on penis shaft, what is it? [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed a small bump about 3mm in diameter on the top of my penis shaft pretty much in the middle of it. It feels like a hard beed and is not painful nor does it itch. When I stretch out my penis to examine it closely, I can see a couple of veins around it that are bigger than usual when I'm not...

Small bump on penis shaft [ 0 Answers ]

I am curious about a small bump on the shaft of my penis. It isn't itchy and my wife was the one who noticed it was even there. I expect it is a pimple or a bug bite because it doesn't hurt and there's a tiny hole in the center. Should I be worried? Or just play the waiting game?

Bump on shaft of penis [ 3 Answers ]

Pus came out

Bump on penis shaft. [ 1 Answers ]

On Saturday, (today is monday) I noticed a small bump on the shaft of my penis, When I picked at it some puss came out as if it were an ingrown hair or a pimple, I am not sexually active, I tried to pop it several times since but it just seems to be skin at this point, it is a noticeable bump. I...

View more questions Search