Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alannah01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2014, 09:27 AM
    How do we go about starting a trust for a fund-raiser?
    My group is interested is setting up a trust account for a major fund raiser we are planning to raise money to have an organ at our church repaired. How would we go about this?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 13, 2014, 09:39 AM
    I guess, why a trust ? But you go down to the bank, and open one.
    Since this is being sponsored by the Church, the church can show al of the idea, an health info,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freewill fund raiser , provided dinner ,food was donated is there quid pro quo [ 2 Answers ]

We had a fund raiser where attendees could make a contribution if they wanted and we provided a dinner where all food and drink was donated. Do we have to report valued of dinner and does contributor have to deduct from their contribution.

Taxes on funds collected from a personal fund raiser [ 1 Answers ]

We are having a fund raiser to help family pay for my daughter-in-law's custodial care. She requires 24/7 custodial care due to brain damage. I need to know any tax liability on the donations collected.

Pulling out a group fund raiser. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a son who is doing a program for school called close-up. They must raise over $2000 per person. I have recently come suspicious that fraudulent activities are taking place in the group such as the group leaders pocketing money off the top and fund raisers being rigged to favor certain...

Starting a trust fund [ 5 Answers ]

How do I start a family trust fund?

How to start up your own fund raiser? [ 3 Answers ]

A thought just ran through my head... I've been wanting to do something really special for my mum She had done so much for me and I really want to thank her and repay her She has always wanted laser eye surgery she has been Wearing glasses every since she was little Now her eye sight is...

View more questions Search