Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 7, 2014, 06:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola01 View Post
    I ralized we did both wrong, and we need to split. I am fully OK with that. He is going through a hard time at the moment but I think he will understand. Please help me how to get the message through to him. Any advice?
    The answer is simple. You tell him that this is a toxic relationship and that it's not healthy for either of you. After that you break all contact. Then you get yourself in to counseling.

Plain and simple. Tell him you are done, and never contact him again, or receive any contacts from him.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 7, 2014, 07:12 AM
    Leave him alone. He does not need to hear from you. You have done enough.
    Just walk leave him alone. No more contact.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2014, 07:14 AM
    I agree best favor you can do for him is leave him alone... learn to deal with your own demons before you get into another relationship.
    Lola01 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2014, 08:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Leave him alone. He does not need to hear from you. You have done enough.
    Just walk leave him alone. No more contact.

I wasn't the only one who was in the wrong tough, he bough it upon himself.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I agree best favor you can do for him is leave him alone... learn to deal with your own demons before you get into another relationship.
    What demons? I am not worse than he is.

Really... you don't like hearing the truth... do you...

NORMAL people walk away from a failing relationship... you however feel this pathological NEED to do all this other stuff that NORMAL people don't do... in fact most mornal people never even have those thoughts cross their minds.

I can see why he cheated on you... you've been actting like a crazy person. If you react like this its absolutely certain you've been doing other irrational stuff all along.

Seriously, get help from a mental health professional... because at the rate you are heading... you are going to end up locked up or hurting yourself.

I find YOUR behaviour disgusting... and I find you to be an exceptionally RUDE individual who is the only one biased here.

OH, and you don't get to tell me or anyone else if they can or can't post. Understand.

If you had the maturity of an adult... you would listen to what people are telling you... and we are ALL telling you basically the same thing.

So your relationship when bad... boo hoo... there isn't one single person here who hasen't had a relationship go sour more than once. YOu act like this is the ONLY guy you have ever had a relationship with, EVER. Again... this is how a 14 year old responds when a relationship breaks up... not how an adult behaves.

Adults walk away... what exactly do you think you are proving to anyone? Seriously. He cheated so I've going to have sex with a bunch of random guys. Any or all of which could have given you STD's. You still might find out you caught HPV, Herpes or AIDS none of which have a cure because its still way too soon for them to have caused any sysmptoms.

But no... you rant and rave like someone that's deranged... you only PROVE everything everyone here has said about you is correct.

Know what... I'm a wonderful person... and everyone else posting here knows me...

I'm also a very direct person... I don't believe in sugarcoating a problem because some people (like you) want to believe what they want to believe and expect everyone to agree with them no matter how wrong they are. We don't do that and I don't do that.

You screwed up big time... if you are lucky you will not have gotten an incurable disease, If you are lucky you will wake up and understand everything we told you was true and it was for your own good.

If you decide to ignore all of it and tale a long walk off a short pier... then that's also your choice and I won't lose any sleep over it.

All you are doing is hurting yourself, if you actually have any friends and they were agreeing with you, then they aren't very good friends... because you are being extremely self destructive right now.

I hope your next boyfriend goes around and gets oral sex off your best friends... because you still believe its not sex so you should be fine with it. YOU would probibly be the one to teach your daughters to give blowjobs to any boy that wants because its not sex and doing it to random people isn't showing you have no self respect.

YOU are like this because YOU have serious anger issues and can't cope with difficulty at all. That's a mental disorder. A NORMAL woman would get upset the boyfriend cheated and leave him... you however can't seem to do what a normal person would.

YOU are only hurting yourself... rant away... I don't have thin skin. And you are only proving me and everyone else right.

Get help... and you will see what we have ALL been telling you. Or is it going to take you escalating this until you end up under arrest and in jail? You are well on the way to doing just that. I suppose you going to jail is really going to "stick it to him".

You are a sad, vindictive person... get help ( I hope you do, you need it)... life is short... and you will never get the time back you wasted while being this way.

And nlike you... I don't have hatred oozing out of every pore, not even towards you after your tirade. I honestly hope you listen to us and get the help you need.
    I missed SOO much out, all I have to say is that you are a one sided, judgemental idiot who thinks it's OK if a woman puts her hands on someone's genitals and anus and does what is intended for the SO.

You are the one in need of help, not everyone will tolerate your ignorance, get help.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2014, 08:37 AM
    That's a ton of negative energy. I am guessing you don't take the positive approach to most things. Do you even know what the facts are as in what happened during the massages? Or are you just guessing?

Why not just be happy that he's free of you and move on?

I missed SOO much out, all I have to say is that you are a one sided, judgemental idiot who thinks it's OK if a woman puts her hands on someone's genitals and anus and does what is intended for the SO.

You are the one in need of help, not everyone will tolerate your ignorance, get help.

Aug 7, 2014, 08:40 AM
    Is there anyone on here who actually blames my dumb boyfriend? Never been so terribly humiliated ever on a forum.
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2014, 08:41 AM

Proof yet again... you have serious demons that need dealing with... serious ones.

You are going to spout off to someone one day... and that will end up being the last thing you ever say to anyone ever again. And you become yet another violent crime statistic.

Is there anyone on here who actually blames my dumb boyfriend? Never been so terribly humiliated ever on a forum.
    I see ONE dumb person here... YOU, I see ONE out of control person here, YOU.

Cripes.. you should be embarrassed to walk out of the house...

For the first time in your life....take a hint...YOU are the probelm. Deal with your issues. Bad things happen to people that walk around with a chip on their shoulder like you have.

Aug 7, 2014, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2011 View Post
    That's a ton of negative energy. I am guessing you don't take the positive approach to most things. Do you even know what the facts are as in what happened during the massages? Or are you just guessing?

Why not just be happy that he's free of you and move on?
    Hmm let me think, what could have happened at a place which offers sexual services for cash, let me think... well after my extensive research I am sure in everything I said that happens during those massages.

You people must have a different culture if you think your so is getting sexual massages and baths is a form of therapy, dumbest BS I've ever heard. I can't see a difference between this and brothels. But you people obviously do.

He took part of my life from me. It's not easy.

Proof yet again... you have serious demons that need dealing with... serious ones.

You are going to spout off to someone one day... and that will end up being the last thing you ever say to anyone ever again. And you become yet another violent crime statistic.

I see ONE dumb person here... YOU, I see ONE out of control person here, YOU.

Cripes.. you should be embarrassed to walk out of the house...

For the first time in your life....take a hint...YOU are the probelm. Deal with your issues. Bad things happen to people that walk around with a chip on their shoulder like you have.
    Any what is my BF? A prince in a shining armor? He is responsible for causing me so much dissatisfaction and pain.
    I want to see how you react after you get cheated on like i did, MR Knows it right. A year is a lot of time.
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2014, 08:49 AM
    We are nomal people from normal cultures... YOu however apparently live on a different planet.

He didn't take anything from you... You really don't have the maturity level to be in a relationship with ANYONE else.

Deal with your anger management issues before you give yourself a stroke, you end up dead... or end up in jail. Because something bad WILL happen to you sooner than later if you keep walking arounf that chip on your shoulder.

Aug 7, 2014, 08:54 AM
    We are nomal people from normal cultures... YOu however apparently live on a different planet.

He didn't take anything from you... You really don't have the maturity level to be in a relationship with ANYONE else.

Deal with your anger management issues before you give yourself a stroke, you end up dead... or end up in jail. Because something bad WILL happen to you sooner than later if you keep walking arounf that chip on your shoulder.
    He wasted my time on worthless prostitutes, he should have known better what will happen if I would have found out, but he carried on with erm his massages? I forgot how you call them, physical relief or something? You are sad.

I know this because i have received positive answers from most people, but you and few others.
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2014, 08:59 AM
    He wasted my time on worthless prostitutes, he should have known better what will happen if I would have found out, but he carried on with erm his massages? I forgot how you call them, physical relief or something? You are sad.
    More, and more proof you are in dire need of professional help... and you can't see it even when its pointed out to you.

I suppose all these women's Spas and retreats are actually brothels and full of protitutes that all these women go to as well, because in your tiny little mind Massage = Sex.

Because far more women than men get massages....and according to you...there is no such thing as non-sexual massage.
    AntC Posts: 184, Reputation: 19
    -

Aug 7, 2014, 09:01 AM
    Why does it matter who is to blame? The relationship is over, you have your own life, move on. You will have a much more peaceful life if you just accept things and stop trying to assess "blame".

Aug 7, 2014, 09:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    The answer is simple. You tell him that this is a toxic relationship and that it's not healthy for either of you. After that you break all contact. Then you get yourself in to counseling.

Plain and simple. Tell him you are done, and never contact him again, or receive any contacts from him.
    You are right, but I don't need counseling, he needs though.

More, and more proof you are in dire need of professional help... and you can't see it even when its pointed out to you.

I suppose all these women's Spas and retreats are actually brothels and full of protitutes that all these women go to as well, because in your tiny little mind Massage = Sex.

Because far more women than men get massages....and according to you...there is no such thing as non-sexual massage.
    You don't believe Rub and Tugs exist? They are everywhere, yes there are non-sexual massages, but this is a totally different scenario, I thought I made it clear that I am talking about massage parlors that are fronts of prostitution, and not legit businesses. Check Rubmaps, and you will get the idea.

Hopefuly you will see what i am talking about, women can get these massages as well, i hope that you weren't acting as you were because you don't believe in the existence of Erotic Massage salons. If that's the case, then good luck mate, i really do hope you check out rubmaps, and get the idea.
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2014, 09:04 AM
    You are right, but I don't need counseling, he needs though.

You don't believe Rub and Tugs exist? They are everywhere, yes there are non-sexual massages, but this is a totally different scenario, I thought I made it clear that I am talking about massage parlors that are fronts of prostitution, and not legit businesses. Check Rubmaps, and you will get the idea.
    He's not ranting and raving like someone having a psycotic break... YOU however have been.
    Incidentally take a look

https://www.google.com/#q=women's+spas+%26+retreats

Damn that's a lot of prostitution taking place it the open and legal according to your standards. All geared to women.

Amazing , you should open shop as a psychic...since YOU know everything thats always happening everywhere, but were never actually there or to any of them.

You could make a fortune since all the others are charlitans.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 7, 2014, 09:06 AM
    I think we understand your hurt, but being as bad as him is not the solution. Getting away from him, healing from this hurtful thing, and doing better, and finding happiness is the best revenge. You don't have to forgive him, just yourself until you are better.

Hurt and anger is a NORMAL way to feel after bad behavior being visited on you, but letting it make you evil is NOT the way to recover from it. You just hurt yourself. Do you feel better about yourself with your own behavior? Has it hurt him?

I doubt it. Leave him alone so you can heal and do better. You can't control him, but you CAN CONTROL YOURSELF! Your hurt and anger have you out of control, and for that YOU may need help.

Aug 7, 2014, 09:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AntC View Post
    Why does it matter who is to blame? The relationship is over, you have your own life, move on. You will have a much more peaceful life if you just accept things and stop trying to assess "blame".
    Agree with you, but some people on here are literally blind, and believe what they want to believe, I can't just ignore that.

He's not ranting and raving like someone having a psycotic break... YOU however have been.
    Incidentally take a look

https://www.google.com/#q=women's+spas+%26+retreats

Damn that's a lot of prostitution taking place it the open and legal according to your standards. All geared to women.

Amazing , you should open shop as a psychic...since YOU know everything thats always happening everywhere, but were never actually there or to any of them.

You could make a fortune since all the others are charlitans.
    Oh dear god, do you even read what I am writing? There is a BIG difference between what you are showing me and what I am talking about.

You can easily spot them, I can't believe you are trying to prove that he was actually getting legit massages. These ladies are usually not CMT for god sake.
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2014, 09:13 AM
    Agree with you, but some people on here are literally blind, and believe what they want to believe, I can't just ignore that.
    Right... everyone else is is always wrong... YOU are the ONLY person that's ever right about anything. That says everything.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 7, 2014, 09:14 AM
    You sure can't control the opinions of others especially those that have been hurt before, and healed and learned to be happy by doing better. No one has said he was a good guy. Just you have handled it badly, and you did ask so, regardless the argument is over, do what you have to for yourself.

I wish you luck.

How long should I keep this going on for? When to stop?

It's time to stop this crap NOW!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How long does a cartilage piercing take to stop swelling? [ 0 Answers ]

I got my second cartilage down, moreless just above my lobes, it was fine for the first few days but on Sunday it started to swell and right now it's swelled pretty badly, also red and a bit sore. I'm worried in case something might happen. I know it's bad to get it done with a gun but I did, can...

How long does it take for the bleeding to stop [ 0 Answers ]

When I first got on the depo shot, I didn't bleed until my period was supposed to come. It was actually late and Ive been bleeding ever since and that's about 20 days now. When will it stop?

How to stop long running script [ 1 Answers ]

Howto stop long running script

Is it wrong to like a guy so long then stop and then like him again? [ 6 Answers ]

There this guy and he is popular and has a lot of friends that are popular and I really like him. He smells good, has great taste in style of clothing, and has a great abbs. I have liked him in the beginning of the school year and I have asked him out but he said no because he had a girlfriend at...

How long does it take for the tears and pain to stop [ 4 Answers ]

I lost my father Jan. 14th 2007 I was with him at the time of his passing. I knew that he was tired of fighting for his life, and I knew he would be leaving us. I just wasn't ready for it to be so soon. I cry all the time, I can not seem to get motivated into everyday task. I was mad, angry and...

View more questions Search