Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princ3 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2014, 09:37 AM
    IR light reflection absorption e,t,c
    Please tell me about common materials which absorb IR sunlight radiation in the band of spectrum 1.1-2,5 microns and which will not allow the penetration of IR if some surface is covered with thin layer of them ?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2014, 01:30 PM
    Google "IR absorbers" Lots of info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reflection [ 2 Answers ]

Do casual( silver -coated ) mirrors reflect radio waves ? If yes,tell me more precisely about the spectrum of wich they eventually can reflect radioelectromagneticwaves,if no please explain me why ?

A reflection of yourself [ 75 Answers ]

So I tried this thing called mirror scrying or whatever. I'm not very experienced with it. All I did was sit a mirror on the floor against a dresser with my back against a bed with my legs folded and just stared into it. I didn't know what to expect, but things got kind of weird. I started to...

Light reflection [ 4 Answers ]

If the light intermingles with the mirror, then how much energy is lost in the reflection? Also, if E=h/lambda and h is constant, then the speed of light must change.

Killer in reflection [ 1 Answers ]

This is about a man who every time he looks into a mirror or reflection he sees a man trying to kill him at the end of the movie he thinks he's got it under control but when he looks into someone's eyes (not sure man or woman) he sees the killer and the movie or show ends. I did find one 'twilight...

Strong light reflection during night driving [ 3 Answers ]

Dear all, I'm here again to get your valuable advise. This time I would like to know if there is any Way to reduce a strong light reflection,which is coming from cars behind me, during Night driving Thank you so much in advance

View more questions Search