Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    corneliafleming Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2014, 05:42 PM
    Salt and ice challenge
    I did the salt and ice challenge and now my skin is red, a lump where the ice was put but with no pain at all. How long will it stay red for and will it scar?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2014, 05:43 PM
    Yep... feel dumb you did it now... right? THey call it frostbite. Yes it might scar... depending on how bad you did it... maybe a lot.

Are you going to go smack the people that talked you into it now?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 11, 2014, 05:55 PM
    I can't believe that kids are still stupid enough to do this...it can seriously hurt you. And on top of that, using your real name isn't the brightest thing to do when signing up to post questions.
    corneliafleming Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2014, 06:26 PM
    I only did it for about a minute or so. It shouldn't be that bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by corneliafleming View Post
    I did the salt and ice challenge and now my skin is red, a lump where the ice was put but with no pain at all. How long will it stay red for and will it scar?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 11, 2014, 06:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by corneliafleming View Post
    I only did it for about a minute or so. It shouldn't be that bad.
    If a blister shows up, don't break it. A minute is plenty long.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 12, 2014, 12:26 AM
    It is a burn. It should be treated, you need to show your parents. Yes it can get serioius

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salt and ice challenge [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so my marks from the salt an ice challenge aren't bad they're just very red. It's shaped as an ice cube, will it go away? It hasn't bubbled or turned purple or anything just red

I did the salt and ice challenge and my skin is turning blue, it hurts to touch it, help!! I'm scared. Also I held the ice on my skin from 1:30- 2:00 minutes

Salt and ice challenge [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I recently played the salt and ice game when I was at a sleepover I didn't tell my friend it was hot I just said ow but she thought it was sarcasum that was 4 days ago how do I make it stop itch and hurt?

I did the ice and salt challenge help me [ 1 Answers ]

My hand burns and hurts. I got 3 blisters and I popped one and it grew back. My.hand looks redesh and purple can't explain the color but in the middle it has some white spotes and it hurts me soooo bad please help me. Is there a way to fix this please some one help me find the unswer!! D:

I did a challenge when you have to pour salt on your arm then put an ice cube on It well longer story short I would like to know if there is a way I can make the swelling go away before it turn into a bruise

View more questions Search