I have a fever of 101.7, pain in lower back and tenderness in front abdomen
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 11, 2014, 05:06 PM
    For how long? Are you taking anything?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2014, 06:14 PM
    And your doctor says? Could be appendicitis. Possible kidney issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fever [ 2 Answers ]

My 10 month old son has been running a fever since Monday went to the Dr on Tuesday said it was ear infection has been on Azithromycin for 3 days now but is still running fever... what should I do

Fever [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is 4 years old she has had a fever on and off since Sunday.. she is now sleeping and is whining and crying in her sleep... should I take her to the hospital?

4-Day Low Grade Fever is Now a High Grade Fever (103.5) [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has had a low grade fever (99-101) for 4 days and it jumped from a low grade fever to high fever (103.5) within an hour. He has been getting fluids (Powerade Zero) and taking Advil every 6-8 hours for the last 3 days. The Advil appears to lower his temperature slightly. He complains of...

Fever [ 1 Answers ]

My 19 month old child woke up with fever after her nap today 102.5. I gave tylenol and she ate well, but her temp only go down to 101. She is sleeping now, but should I take her to ER anyway?

4 yr old with fever [ 2 Answers ]

My 4 y/o daughter has been taking azithromycin for the past 3 days. She's been running a fever between 101.4 to 102.1. I'm alternating tylenol with motrin. How long should she be running this fever. She just seems to sleep. She's also has a constant cough that starts in the evening and continues...

View more questions Search