Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ryan77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 04:03 AM
    Invalid drive E - when trying to install software from CD
    I have tried to install software for my SPV phone and on another occasion my Ipod, and can't complete or begin the installations because it states invalid drive E.

All installations are via CD rom which works fine as far as I can see.

Any ideas...
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Apr 5, 2007, 04:53 AM
    Try removing the software and connecting the phone without it.
    The next step would be to go the manufacturer's website and download the latest version - it might include a patch to fix the problem.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 5, 2007, 05:56 AM
    What is drive E?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What the heck? Invalid Drive E:\ [ 1 Answers ]

In response to another post (yes, I'm just too anxious to respond with the answer that I couldnt' wait for sufficient priv's to reply with the answer) regarding installing JDK and getting an invalid drive error.. Scenario: - my My Documents is mapped to h:\ at the office - I have my laptop...

Bad CD drive, need to install keyboard software. [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new keyboard with customizable hotkeys but gee whiz neither of my CD drives will open! Can I just copy the files from the cd (on another computer) to my flash drive and bring the flash drive to this computer and install the software that way? Thanks!

Invalid drive [ 1 Answers ]

I have compaq p1,booable from FDD.I formatted it dos mood by command format c:/s.Now it boots,but when I insert win98 cd it does not know cd and sys invalid drive. I tried all drive letter.

What the heck? Invalid Drive E:\ [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, so I am trying to download java onto my computer because I need it for my web page building software. However, every time to go to download java, I get a message "Invalid Drive E:\" Well, I don't even have an E: drive, at least I don't think so, I have been going nuts on how to fix this...

View more questions Search