Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theHost Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 01:36 AM
    Anyone know these lyrics
    "god i
    fear for you"

I wrote the lyrics down after hearing them on the radio, I forgot about it for awhile and now I can't even remember how the song goes
    Sylvanta Sybil Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Sep 27, 2009, 01:40 AM

Any idea what the genre might be?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lyrics, please [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone please give me the lyrics to an old love song, "Where Walks My True Love?" I think the first couple of lines are "Where walks my true love? There you will find me. Though we be dreams apart, or just a smile away." Could you also refer me to a website where I can be sure to listen...

I have these lyrics but don't know the title I need help [ 1 Answers ]

she broke my heart in a trailer park so i jacked the keys to her in car and crashed that piece of then steped away

Use of lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

Sam Cooke's song "Nearer to Thee" is a version of a traditional hymn Nearer, My God, to Thee by Sarah Adams, 1841 which is free domain. However, when comparing the two songs, the only similarity is the chorus hook line "Nearer My God to Thee". I would like to use Sam Cooke's version in my book,...

Need help with lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me... I'm looking for an old 80's song I have but don't know the title of it... It sounds clubish in nature and it goes like this: “You can feel two hearts in me You can hear the voices in me I am the thief of lusted source Gets me higher when I'm blue Takes my hand and runs me...

Taktika lyrics [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I've been looking for some lyrics for a while, I just can't find them, its mon mic, mon forty, mon blunt remix of taktika, I can't find them... Anyone knows where I could get them? it’s a french band! Ty

View more questions Search