Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasons_lady Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2014, 01:58 AM
    Loss of my HAIR
    Well I'm going to start with my age, I'm only 20 years old. My first pregnancy with my first son I had prenatal care and took my prenatal vitamins. During my second pregnancy, with my second son, I didn't have much prenatal care, and I didn't take my prenatal vitamins. So I kind of lost a lot of my hair. Is there any type of shampoo and conditioner I can but over the counter that WILL help my hair grow back??
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 10, 2014, 03:36 AM
    NO. Your hair is part of your general health so get more nutrition back in your diet. Take regular multi-vitamins for a start. Make sure you have a full range of B vitamins. Avoid sugar.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2014, 06:27 AM
    Nioxin products can help as well as nutrition. If you get pregnant again, don't skip prenatal care. If you can't afford it, there are government programs that provide prenatal care for free to anyone who needs it.
    jasons_lady Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2014, 04:11 PM
    Nioxin is that hair products?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I lose 10 kgs in a 1month?I really need to lose 10 kgs in a 1 month for my [ 3 Answers ]

Marriage.*** help me ***.give me some diet and excersice videos.

Bleched hair+hair lose [ 4 Answers ]

Ok... so naturally I have dark blonde hair, 6 months ago I bleached it and since then had been to a hair salon 4 times for roots touch ups. Now my hair falls off excessively!! I want to grow out to my natural color! I was thinking to go to a salon and dyed it light brown, but I sooo scared that...

How many pounds do I need to lose to lose 1.5 cm or .6 inches to my waist? [ 1 Answers ]

If it helps I'm 5 feet 10 inches, 141 pounds, my waistline is 32 inches, and my bodyfat percentage is 16%.

View more questions Search