Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tameka2014 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2014, 05:32 PM
    Investments
    Xiao Li wishes to accumulate $50,000 by the end of 10 years by making equal annual end-of-year deposits over the next 10 years. If Xiao Li can earn 5 percent on her investments, how much must she deposit at the end of each year?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2014, 06:41 PM
    Enough to get the results they want?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Investments [ 6 Answers ]

A.) Compute a fair rate of return for Intel common stock, which has a 1.2 beta. The risk-free rate is 6 percent, and the market portfolio (NYSE stocks) has an expected return of 16 percent. B.) Why is the rate you computed a fair rate?

401k - investments [ 1 Answers ]

|| Sarvam Krishna Arpanam || Hi, I am on a H1b from India and I am planning to take a retirement plan. My employer has tied up with Vanguard. I would like to know which fund through Vanguard should I invest in. I will be quite happy with a fund that gives me negligible returns but has...

Investments and Percents [ 3 Answers ]

:confused:You have invested in stock for 1 year. If you start with $100 worth, a 10% increase in value will cause it to be worth how much? If your stock grows to $75, at a rate of 5%/yr how much did you start with? If you start with $100 of stock and then it grows to $120, what was the growth rate?...

Comparing Investments [ 4 Answers ]

I buy fixer houses putting as little as 20% down. I usually put about $40,000 in to fix up, cover finance costs and cover selling costs. My typical interest rate is between 7% - 9% on my loans. Since it is short term, interest rate is not important to me really. I am usually able to net about...

View more questions Search