Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevin j Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2014, 06:32 AM
    I'm a uncircumcised male with a yeast infection is it OK to masturbate
    I'm a un circumcised male with a yeast infection is it OK to masturbate?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 9, 2014, 06:34 AM
    What are you doing about your infection?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 9, 2014, 07:04 AM
    Everything is going to be sore and inflamed, but you can techniquely still masturbate. Might not be as satisfying as it usually is. You should treat the yeast infection ASAP.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 9, 2014, 08:16 AM
    Every time you shower, in order to avoid this, you must be diligent about pulling the foreskin back and washing underneath thoroughly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yeast infection or something else? [ 2 Answers ]

I was on antibiotics for 12 days as of the 26 of nov and last week my started to get itchy and their was a white ( wet toilet paper ) looking stuff this week it's not as itchy the white stuff is still there but now my vagina is itchy around I know that's a yeast infection so I started using cream...

Yeast infection [ 1 Answers ]

OK earlier this month I had a yeast infection, my doctor prescribed me monistat. I began the treatment that night. I woke up the next morning which was the first and had real bad cramps and my period came but wasn't due until the 13th. Is this normal. Secondly, I woke up this morning and went...

Yeast infection? [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: I think I have a yeast infection but I don't know I don't ich its just a discharge that's like think and white... so I took the monistat one night crap and it went away for a while then came back... I thnk I should go to a geno but I don't have one I actually don't have a doctor right...

Male yeast infection [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a way of curing a penile yeast infection naturally?. without using drugs of any kind. Your answer would be much appreciated.thanks!

View more questions Search