Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cayboy08 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2014, 07:20 PM
    Help me research the problems for cats so I can care perfectly for one if I do.
    Right now I'm trying to learn about the flea products further. I don't own my own cat, but it'll be worth telling grandma! Naw, I might own a cat when I'm old enough. So, just tell what to and what NOT to do to cats.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 7, 2014, 07:24 PM
    What country are you in? I hope this would be an indoor-only cat.

Why the interest in fleas?

P.S. You don't own a cat. It owns you.

Jun 7, 2014, 07:57 PM
    I've learned about cats with seizures.. now I want to know all of the problems a cat CAN have and how.. because of such things, y'know?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 7, 2014, 08:01 PM
    Now you are asking about seizures (very rare). Your best bet would be to go to your public library and check out cat-care books, 636.8 in the Dewey Decimal system.

Jun 8, 2014, 01:28 PM
    No I've already learned the seizures. I don't really have a cat, but I want to know the other feline problems that can happen.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 8, 2014, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cayboy08 View Post
    No I've already learned the seizures. I don't really have a cat, but I want to know the other feline problems that can happen.
    Cats, especially indoor cats, tend to be healthy. Feed a cat quality food, have fresh water available, and have a vet on hand in case of problems, and all will be fine.

Why are you so concerned about cat-health problems that will probably never happen? Go to the library!

Jun 8, 2014, 08:10 PM
    I cant. X) well I just want to know all of this for the time I ever get a cat ^U^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to take care of cats [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I have a cat that we found outside and I want too know how to proprealy take care of it can u help me please

Discovering mass communication research problems [ 2 Answers ]

I want to do the research on discovering mass communication research problems all around the world and specially in Pakistan.along with this I also want to know about the scope or future of mass communication research.please do let me know about all the previous as well as the latest problems with...

Problems of Research [ 1 Answers ]

A quantifiable detail of the problems of research in developing economy.

View more questions Search