Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alialugaily76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 10:53 PM
    What jobs are available with a medical degree?
    I have a medical degree from the US but do not wish to practice medicine. What jobs are available to me that could utilize my degree and make me feel that I had not wasted time and money obtaining this degree?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

At home Medical data entry jobs online [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a medical data entry job that I can do at home on my computer that pays good money. I have been searching the websites for legitimate business but are hard to find. Is there any out there that is legitimate to do? Please let me know if there are any website that I can get into....

Avoiding "degree mills", seeking real degree! [ 9 Answers ]

I started as an education major in the State University of NY Oswego. I made an unusual, and perhaps unwise decision to put my learning in first place, and made no efforts to get a degree. I read "Pedagogy of the Oppressed" by Ivan Illich, and got turned on to his untraditional, radical approach to...

What do I do with my degree? [ 13 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, Thank you for including me in your forum. I have been battling for the past year to get a job that corresponds with my degree. I have a bachelor of Social Sciences degree and majored in Psychology and Sociology. I have applyied to so many jobs but every single one of them requires...

Jobs [ 3 Answers ]

I was on a job for 4 years in October I had problems breathing and the doctor gave me 5 days off with an excuse the job would not except the excuse and counted it towards my attendance I was fired in February and two months later they found the cause a tumor in my head it was removed in July. My...

A.Th Degree [ 1 Answers ]

I am considering getting an A.Th degree, it is 80 credits and 7 years, unaccreddited, from Calvary Chapel. Would it be smart for me to try to get this degree, being that it is Unaccreddited? Also, what do you need to Legally become a pastor, perform marriages, etc.. Ordination?? Thank...

View more questions Search