Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momabubbles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2014, 02:52 PM
    The head of bed only raises a little then stops, lowers fine. What is the problem?
    The head of my bed will only raise a little. It flattens fine. What's the problem?

Check out some similar questions!

Snowblower runs fine, as soon as I get to snowblow it stops. Any ideas ? [ 1 Answers ]

My snowblower runs really well. I can take it up the road, it runs great. BUT as soon as I try to blow snow with it it ust cuts out and stops.. I have no idea why. Any ideas anyone.. detailed description please as I am not that mechanically minded (female... lol). I have tested the mixture, that's...

My dog is hiding under my bed is she depressed. She is eating fine? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shih tzu yorkie mix and she is 5lbs. She is eating fine and her bowel movements are normal. She likes to be held or on my bed. Lately she has been mopey and seems depressed. She will hide under my bed or scratch the side of my bed at night until I pick her up. She does have a weak...

A/C works fine for days, then stops working for about 8 hours. [ 2 Answers ]

A/C in the past few weeks turns on and off; last night the A/C was not working and the thermostat was blank. Then, by itself, it suddenly kicked in and started blowing cold air and thermostat showed the temp. This occurs once in a while. Works fine for days, then suddenly stops working for about...

Heater fine daytime, stops at night! [ 48 Answers ]

Heater is gas forced air and works fine in higher temperature daytime if in 60's, 70's. But if colder it won't turn on unless thermostat is manually moved back down then up so mercury trips again. Even had a hvac friend come out, test all of it, he replaced something but still same problem even...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.