Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leigh_17 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2014, 10:20 AM
    How's does the Care Standards Act 2000 promote anti-discriminatory practice?
    H&S Care, how do Care Standards Act 2000 promote anti discriminatory practice I am currently working on an assignment for Equality and Diversity and I have to discuss 3 national initiatives which I have chosen The Dignity in Care Act, Equality Act 2010 and The Care Standards Act 2000. But I have to explain how they promote anti discriminatory practice in health and social care?

I have been struggling with this assignment for some time now and would appreciate any useful responses, thank you.

Jun 5, 2014, 10:30 AM
    H&S Care, how do Care Standards Act 2000 promote anti discriminatory practice
    I am currently working on an assignment for Equality and Diversity and I have to discuss 3 national initiatives which I have chosen The Dignity in Care Act, Equality Act 2010 and The Care Standards Act 2000. But I have to explain how they promote anti discriminatory practice in health and social care?

I have been struggling with this assignment for some time now and would appreciate any useful responses, thank you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 5, 2014, 10:46 AM
    Have you read through each Act?

Anti-discriminatory regarding race? income? what?

Jun 5, 2014, 11:17 AM
    I have, but I must by reading the wrong resources. To be honest I have been trying to complete this assignment for awhile now and its one that I have been fully struggling with, I just need some structure. So far I have only discussed what the three national initiatives are.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2014, 11:33 AM
    Start by spelling out everything you have gathered so far... and what you understand so far.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 5, 2014, 11:45 AM
    I Googled "anti-discrimination care acts UK" (without quote marks) and got a bunch of hits. Do that and sort through those to see if any help. I found several that looked especially good, but am still not quite sure what you need. Harassment was mentioned in one. Holler if you need more help, and maybe make an outline for yourself?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company maintain their books as per accounting standards or as per income tax act [ 0 Answers ]

A company should maintain their a/cs as per accounting standards or as per income tax act or both of them separately

Identify why care workers need to promote the values at all times? [ 1 Answers ]

I have this question to answer and I'm not your what the answer is

Difficulties when implementing anti-discriminatory practice [ 2 Answers ]

I'm stuck on a merit question and I really need help, the question is asking me what difficulties a care worker may face when implementing anti-discrimnatory practice. This is what I've got so far, I'm not sure if its right but can someone give me some feedback on what I have already got and...

Fair Labor Standards Act [ 2 Answers ]

Do I have a choice not to accept the change from an exempt employee to a non-exempt?

View more questions Search