Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DIY naive Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2014, 12:15 PM
    Waching machine not getting water
    I have recently moved to my flat and got a new Bosch washing machine which was working great. Today I was checking the flat's stopcock and just closed it and opened it to make sure it is working. Then I wanted to use my washing machine and gives error E29 which in the manual says" clean the filter or water pressure too low". As this happened right after me closing and opening the stopcock, it has got to be relevant? The sink tap working fine and water pressure is fine. What should I do?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2014, 02:13 PM
    Turn off the water, remove the hoses and make sure the screens are clean. By opening the cock, you may have disturbed sediment that then clogged the screen.
    DIY naive Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2014, 12:02 AM
    Hi and thanks for reply. At the back of my washing machine there are two hoses. One can be taken off easily and there is a surface with micro size holes on the washing machine when I opened it that was clear. The othe hose is coming from inside the machine an doesn't seem to be easily seperable though is double the size of the first hose. What do you think?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wash machine cold water not flowing to machine [ 4 Answers ]

Cold water is flowing through the hose but will not go into the wash machine itself. Checked hose it is not pluged. Hot water will get into wash machine.

No Cold Water to washing machine--new machine still has same problem [ 6 Answers ]

My washing machine stopped filling with cold water when necessary. Because it was an old machine and sometimes didn't spin out, I replaced it. The new (used) machine also doesn't have cold water. The valve works just fine, but has a little drip. Unless I am incredibly unlucky and have two...

Kenmore washing machine series 80 water runs into tub but won't fill with water [ 0 Answers ]

Water just keeps running into tub nonstop and doesn't fill

Servis waching machine [ 0 Answers ]

My brother has a sevis 1400 washing machine that will not empty , I have checked the usual filters, pipes etc.. The pump seems to be working but could it be an intermitent fault, as every time I have a go at it, it works for a while, Anyone had a similar problem ?

View more questions Search