Ask
    robertfaelten Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2014, 09:20 AM
    Scotts s1642 parts
    I need a bagger chute that really fits my 1642
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 4, 2014, 07:35 PM
    I need a more detailed description of your mower. https://jdagccc.custhelp.com/app/ans...etail/a_id/457
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jun 6, 2014, 09:44 AM
    Hi,
    The chute is two pieces and the pieces from the L series will work. The lower is GY20423 and the upper is GY20159. If the bagger was purchased at the time its was in production, it could well have something similar to the system on an STX except that the lower piece would be one to fit the 42" deck, and I think you would need a Deere dealer to look up the part number as it is not online.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

S1642 Scotts belt spring question?? [ 1 Answers ]

Just reinstalled transmission, but belt came off the idler pulleys. Anybody have a suggestion as to ho I can relax the "spring" long enough to get belt back on? Very strong spring!!

Scotts S1642 won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Scotts S1642. It will not start, not even a click. Started fine at beginning of season. Stopped it to refuel. Then nothing. Repl. Solenoid. Jumped seat safety sw, OK. Ignition sw passes ohms check between Batt and starter. Fuse checked OK. Last things to check, clutch & brake safety sw....

Scotts s1642 how do I get to the pulley for the transmission [ 4 Answers ]

My Scotts S1642 Lawnmower started making a loud screeching noise while mowing. The mower will move slowly forward or back but when I try to go faster the noise starts. I need to check the pulley at the top of the transmission, how do I get to it? Thanks

Scotts s1642 service manual [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get a service manual for a Scotts S1642. I have a problem starting the mower. I have narrowed it down to the "magneto" as its called by one individual and I think it goes by ignition as well. It's the part the spark plug cable comes from on the engine. I need to order one, have replaced...

Scotts lawn tractor s1642 [ 1 Answers ]

My scotts tractor s1642 blew the drive belt. There is no information in the owners manuel on how to replace this belt, only how to replace the mower belt. HELP PLEASE.

View more questions Search