Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GhostLady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2014, 10:05 PM
    Paranormal questions??
    Does anyone on here have experience answering paranormal questions?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 4, 2014, 01:54 AM
    Yes, there are experts here on the paranormal board?

Do you have a question?

Why not just ask it, if you do?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 4, 2014, 01:34 PM
    There are several of us here who have lots of experience in answering for these situations. What's up?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 4, 2014, 07:43 PM
    Here you will get veiws and angles from many sources. We take it seriously but we dont impose our beleifs on you we simply let you know what we think and you get to decide without judgement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask paranormal questions [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have recently moved into a house that is only about 30 or so years old, with no known 'dubious' history. Since the day I moved in, when I am seated in the living room, about once every hour, I smell something very very sweet, like hot chocolate with marshmallows. The smell last for only...

Ask paranormal questions [ 2 Answers ]

I donīt know if its paranormal or not but if I stand on one specific spot on my bathroom I feel warmth in my legs. I thought it was the heater but when Iīve felt it the heater has been off, what could it be ?

Paranormal questions [ 0 Answers ]

I do have spirits come and go in my home. Some are OK and not bothersome and some are disruptive. Some however are down right malevolent! They come without warning and we have many investigators and priests here to help. Things help for a while and then were are right back where we started. No one...

Paranormal questions [ 1 Answers ]

Okay me and my two friends saw the same ghost and my other friend saw a different one.(names changed) My friend Brittany said that one night she was sitting at home, the day that our friend killed herself, and it was late at night and she saw a man all in white with a hood on and a really long...

Asking paranormal questions? [ 2 Answers ]

On a Wednesday evening my dogs kept barking at something that was in the hallway... although we saw nothing. That night had all kinds of nightmares involving this demon person with a red tongue. At one point I woke up and thought I saw a black shadow standing at the side of my bed. It frightened me...

View more questions Search