Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    makutlwi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2014, 04:34 AM
    Hairline
    I have had problems with my hairline, it is not growing back and currently I am using dematol but still there is no difference. What to do I'm desperate
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2014, 04:54 AM
    Unless you can afford hair transplants... you really have no option but to get used to the way it is, certain types of medications only have very limited success in fairly rare circumstances. .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Receding hairline [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem of receding hairline.When I consulted a doctor he prescribed 5% minoxidil solution.But I don't see any change .I have used it for 20 days now and ifeel my hairline receded further.shall I continue to use that?

Protecting your Hairline. [ 3 Answers ]

Has any of the products that you've put on your face burned or damaged your hair? Because I'm sure you don't want that part of your skin to stay the same While the rest of you is lighter.. My cousin said her hairline is damaged, I forgot what she said she used.

Can I get electrolysis on my hairline? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I have been plucking my hairline for about ten years and its getting really unmanageable. I have a low and uneven hairline naturally and I wear my hair parted on the side. From the age of 16, I was plucking my hairline and its really getting to be something I have to do every day now,...

Bad hairline [ 1 Answers ]

As a kid I had really long soft nice hair but got tired of it so I cut it and it looks very nice all except 4 my hair line one side is nice and the other side doesn't look good another thing some of my hair goes back in stead of down so it looks weird any advice on how to fix it

View more questions Search