chkfrancis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2014, 02:13 AM
    How to get cleaning contracts
    Can anyone help me I want to know how to bid for any cleaning contracts
    Thanks in advance
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2014, 05:19 AM
    If you have to ask this question... then you aren't gong to be in business very long. Seriously. You don't just walk into this HIGHLY competitive field not knowing anything about it.

You need to know the business... you need to know the average bids in your area for any given job... you need to know HOW to bid to not lose money or price yourself out of the market... and you need to be able to convince the customers why they should go with you rather than the people they have been using.

THe people you are competing against already know these things... and have sorted out all the other issues a new person would still have to deal with.

And on top of that......anything that applies in Manhattan or long Island, isn't going to apply in Little Rock, Arkansas, or Podunk NJ, or Fargo, ND.
    constcleanup1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2014, 11:29 AM
    Property management companies

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How cleaning company find cleaning contracts? [ 12 Answers ]

How can I get cleaning contracts?

HOW to obtain cleaning contracts and also how todo marketing for my cleaning business [ 13 Answers ]

Hello I just started my own cleaning business 5months ago with my husband I have one contract so far... its a small restaurant cleaning once a week which is not much... I just basically looked through the phone book and that's how I got it really called a bunch of people and got lucky... What...

What is the best way to get cleaning contracts [ 5 Answers ]

I wanted to start my own business as a cleaning contractor and that both industrial ans domestic.I know how do do a good job but don't know where to go,please can you help me on how to get connected and how to approach a potential client.many thanks I live in oxford and I see a big market .

How to get cleaning contracts [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best and most quick way to get cleaning contracts in your area for a business that is already doing residential cleaning, but wants to enter the market in the commercial arena?

Cleaning contracts [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know how to get cleaning contracts for commercial contracts

View more questions Search