Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seashell3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2014, 09:21 PM
    Can't install or uninstall adobe creative suite 3 master collection properly
    I can't unnistall adobe creative suite 3 master collection properly. I tried to manually uninstal but it won't help. I tried using revo uninstaller also but, when ones it's uninstalled it doesn't apear in the list. But when I try to install again nothing happens. And a message show up and it says that a program is alredy istalling, due to that I can't install it.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 2, 2014, 10:41 PM
    Reboot and start over.
    Adobe master takes ages to install, you need to be patient.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Security Suite Uninstall Help [ 3 Answers ]

On another computer there's a virus called security suite that I need to get off my computer but it blocks me from going on the internet and that's the only sullution I've found so far

Unable to install or uninstall [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Any help would be grately apprecited! I keep getting an error message (error 1327.invalid drive E:\) when try to install Google earth. I also get the same message when trying to uninstall from my laptop, I have a heap of old software which I no longer use which I just can't uninstall. ...

Uninstall eTrust Internet Security Suite [ 2 Answers ]

I tried to uninstall eTrust Internet Security Suite 2006 with Win XP Home uninstall. The anti-virus program seems to have uninstalled, but the other three programs did not. Now, uninstall does not list the suite in the list of installed programs. I tried two other unistall programs, but they don't...

View more questions Search