Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eprice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 07:53 PM
    Sci fi movies of the 80s
    I am trying to figure out an old movie there was a huge fortress that was holding the girlfriend of the hero, there was an old woman in a spider web with an hour glass with red sand a cyclops, flying clidesdale horses a forest with quick sand and at the end the hero killed the bad guy with a knife covered boomerang
    chrisandsharon94 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 08:02 PM
    The movie is called "krull"
    finessed1 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 08:06 PM
    One of my favorite movies that I make my children watch evertime it comes on...

CLASH OF THE TITANS
    eprice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisandsharon94
    the movie is called "krull"
    Thabk u for responding so quickly now I can sleep
    chrisandsharon94 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 09:41 PM
    The movie is actually called "krull". It has a 5 bladed knife and flying horses that leave a trail of fire in the sky. It is a good movie. And it is newer than clash of the titans. Thanks
    finessed1 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 09:52 PM
    Thought I'd give it a shot.
    ericajean Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eprice
    I am trying to figure out an old movie there was a huge fortress that was holding the girlfriend of the hero, there was an old woman in a spider web with an hour glass with red sand a cyclops, flying clidesdale horses a forest with quick sand and at the end the hero killed the bad guy with a knife covered boomerang
    Krull

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s movies, please help [ 1 Answers ]

I need help remembering the name of an 80s comedy/mystery movie, I can't remember much except a truck with a rat or mouse on top with glowing eyes, and guys that are pretending to be exterminators for unknown reasons. Please help

80s sci fi car [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out the name of a movie from the 80s about a kid who was hooked up with some street racers and was killed and came back in a futuristic looking car to kill the other racers and his car would just disappear in a light or maybe a lightning bolt:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

80s Sci-Fi Movie [ 2 Answers ]

This maybe a dream some one has had but it does sound very familiar to me! This is a kids film possibly set in the desert in the future, with a boy and a dog who rescue a girl from some one who maybe her father. The father injects people in their lips with something and they have blood coming out...

Looking for an 80s-90s sci fi flick... [ 4 Answers ]

I am searching for the title of an mid- to late 80s early-90s sci fi movie. The movie was about an alien being (that would get inside a human host on earth and could change from host to host via the mouth. Example, one of the aliens went from a dying male host to a dog and then moved on to another...

View more questions Search