Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chloe085 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2014, 09:03 AM
    Pear shaped body.
    From reading about dressing to your shape I have figured that one is supposed to dress to enhance your curves. I'm 5'8 have a big bum and hate it, am I really supposed to show it off! I just want to wear baggy clothes.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 2, 2014, 09:57 AM
    Enhancing curves is fine for those with curves that appeal to most people. Some are quite happy with a big bum. If you aren't, don't wear tight clothes but don't wear baggy ones either. Wear plain (one color) pants or skirts that are of simple fit and that fit just right, with a bit of give even when sitting down.
    Oprah did a wonderful show on this years ago. For business attire, she showed several jackets and shirt jackets that were also simple (no pockets, tabs, gathers) that hung straight down to MID BUTT. That's the important part. Don't think that a jacket that goes lower is going to hide more, because it's just going to go side to side as you move and make you look even bigger.
    Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A friend told my sis in law a lie and now its just gone all pear shaped [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so this isn't the 1st time me and my sis in law have come to heads before but this one is to the point where I can't deal with it anymore. The last few weeks I was aking my partner (of 6yrs) if I had done anything wrong to her because she has been very cold to me he said not sure don't worry...

I found a tree with large pear shaped limes,any imfo? [ 4 Answers ]

I found a tree with large pear shaped limes on it.They are the size of softballs. Does anybody know what type of tree it might be?

When two people like one another- then it goes pear shaped [ 11 Answers ]

When two people like each other and are attracted to each other, they have a natural strong emotional desire to be near the other person. As they spend time together with positive rewarding experiences their emotional attraction and desire will increase, to a point where we call Love. If in...

Bradford Pear Issues [ 1 Answers ]

I have two Bradford Pear trees and this is the 3rd year. The leaves are very pale green and they are very small this year. Last year they were red in August, which I blamed it on the drought last summer. I have been told never to fertilize a Bradford Pear tree. What would be advisable to care for...

View more questions Search