Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sona singh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2014, 08:09 AM
    Why my periods not coming even after all pre mensuration symptoms have appeared?
    I am 22 years old girl. From last month my routine of my life style has changed a lot.
    Before I used to sleep 5,6 hours, but now because of holiday, I wake up after having 7-8 hours.
    Also I have started skipping ropes daily and walking in morning and afternoon.
    My period was at 23rd April. The problem is it was expected again on 23rd may.
    But it didn't come on time. On that time still I could feel my premensurational symptoms.
    On 26th may, I met with my boyfriend. He did anal with me without any precaution because
    I considered it was my safe period and in 2,3 days I expected my period to show up.
    Also once he pushed inside my vagina but took it out at once without any sperm
    (though I felt a sense of precum in his tip ).
    Now all signs of my periods have come which usually shows up before period as soarness and
    Pain on my breast, pain in legs,sometimes white discharge.
    But it has been 9 days of my usual period (23rd may) and still my period hasn 't shown up yet.
    Is it possible that I am pregnant. I remember he didn't ejaculated outside my anal.
    Is that possible that I am pregnant just by touching his penis once to my vagina?
    Or are my periods late due to sudden routine change and exercise?What should I do? Please help.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2014, 08:32 AM
    Of course its possible if he touches his penis against your vagina.

You are making several wrong assumptions.

First one being that you have a safe period at all. THere are some women who have gotten pregnant while on their period, and the are spread over avery other day of the cycle as well... meaning there is no absolute safe days. You also have no idea when you ovulate in your cycle if you haven't kept a basal temp chart... or been tested to determine ovulation days.

On to the next misconception. Anal sex isn't without risk. No way he can withdraw cleanly without some leakage... and even if fyou wipe afterwards some will remail live and viable for a while.. long enough for the movement from walking and your panties to edge them that much closer to your vagina.

It's a liquid that turns very watery fairly quick... think back to the last time you had an intestinal disturbance (the runs) to think how easily leakage can happen.

True the odds are low... but they aren't zero.

Second... there are sperm in precum, all he has to to is touch you with it... or a finger if it touched him first. Its all about getting the sperm to your vagina in any way possible while still viable and they have a chance to find their way to the egg. If it fertilizes... you are likely to be proud parents.

Now with that said... there are a lot of things that can delay or even cause you to skip a period or more... massive routine changes and stress can do it... minor changes are unlikely, but every person is different with how they respond to change.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 2, 2014, 08:37 AM
    There are a good number of reasons your period might be late. Being pregnant is a big one, stress and illness come in a far second and third. The question is, from April 23- may 26th, did you have unprotected sex with your boyfriend? Anal or otherwise?

There is pre-ejaculate and it could have had enough sperm to impregnate you but based on the time line I would call it moderately unlikely. The problem is that even if you had anal sex, there is a chance of the ejaculate leaking out from your rectum and it can get places it shouldn't. It isn't a likely course but it could happen. There are a few ways you could be pregnant.

How regular are your periods? I would wait for a few days and do a home pregnancy test to be sure.
    Lucygrace18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2014, 02:48 PM
    Yes you may be pregnant it is know that symptoms if pregnancy is similar or the same as period upcoming. The best way to be accurate is to do a test and then you know for certain

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ever since pre-menopause my periods have a foul odor, why? [ 1 Answers ]

I never had problems with my period and now that I am pre-menapausal, I noticed a foul odor. I want to know why does it smell so detestable.

10 days late, all the pre-menstrual symptoms are there but still no AF! [ 0 Answers ]

I usually get my period every 28-30days. This month it hasn't come yet. I thought it may have been because I had to take Metronidazole but I started that on the 13th, AF was due on the 5th-6th. I didn't really worry about it because I haven't had sex since before my lats period. I had sex a few...

Delay mensuration periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hi am 21 year girl my periods date is 14 of every months. I want to delay my periods 5 days can u adwaise me any tab name use full for me

Can you get pregnancy off pre- when your coming off your period? [ 3 Answers ]

OK... will I'm Pregnancy and I don't know how I got prenancy!! OK I was messing around with this guy.. I was coming off my period like I was on it but coming off... it was light, but I still was on it,anyway we did it without a condom.. but he puled out way before he came... but see I was messing...

View more questions Search