Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jsmaiet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2014, 06:41 AM
    Red bump above penis
    So I have this hard red bump that is about 2cm wide above my penis (in pubic hairs) for almost a week now. It is only sore when pressure is applied to it however seems to have gotten less painful over the few days. It first appeared after I trimmed my pubic hair and I'm not sure what to do with it.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Jun 2, 2014, 08:27 AM
    Show to the doctor, he can only tell you the cause and the medication for that bump! :)
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 2, 2014, 08:28 AM
    Could it be a ingrown hair?

Give it a few more days and see if it goes away. If it doesn't see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bump on penis [ 0 Answers ]

About a month or two ago I realized a small bump on the shaft of my penis halfway down on the superior side. It's not very big and when erect has a white middle. There is no pain to it however. My girlfriend and I were both virgins so it can't be an STD. An I okay or do I need medication?

Red bump on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

About four days ago I noticed a bump on the lower part of my penis shaft. I have no idea what is, obviously. It was red for about 3 days and today I noticed a small white part on the top which led me to believe that it may be a pimple, but I don't know for sure. I does not itch but it does hurt...

Red bump on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

My mother's female mid-age shihtzu has always suffered from itchy skin and sore eyes. This is not uncommon in white dogs but over the past year or so it has become very unpleasant. All her skin is hot pink and inflamed. Pimple-like pustules have begun to appear and come to a head, when they...

Red bump on penis [ 4 Answers ]

I have a fairly large red bump midway up the shaft of my penis on the left side. I noticed it a few days ago, and until today had decreased in size. Now it is about the size of a bb, and hurts when touched. I had a bump similar to this about a month ago, but it went away after the course of a few...

Red bump on penis [ 4 Answers ]

Help, I'm 15 and a little worried, for a while I've seen this small lump form on my penis and over time has been getting bigger and bigger. I don't know what to do

View more questions Search