Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robynbird01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2014, 06:41 AM
    How do you eliminate ash coloring
    I used UL-A to lighten a reddish blonde. Too much A how can I tone done the ash so the it is a cool blonde?
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Jun 11, 2014, 09:32 PM
    Apply a toner or semi/demi permanent color with some warmth to counteract the ash. If it's a very light ashy blond, use something with a bit of gold. If its more of a medium ash blond, use something with a hint of red or a neutral base.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coloring hair ash brown turns red/orange [ 5 Answers ]

I've been coloring my hair at home for about a year with Ion brand hair color that I purchased from Sally's. The problem is that it colors slightly red/orange. I would like a cooler shade of brown. Does anyone know why this happens and how I correct it? I use medium ash brown with 20 developer. ...

Coloring ash brown hair to blonde [ 2 Answers ]

Have been highlighting my ash brown hair at salon and can't afford any more. What color can I use for an all over beige/blonde shade?

How to eliminate or lessen medium ash brown semi-permanent color that is over HL & LL [ 2 Answers ]

Previously I had Medium brown hair with bleach highlights and lowlights throughout to blend and make more natural looking. Last night I asked my stylist if we could start not having as many highlights, because school is crazy and I don't really have the time to be coming in every 6 weeks. He...

View more questions Search