Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moonshyne Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 07:37 PM
    What happened.what did I do wrong
    It started at a friends birthday party last year in December, when a guy that I used to have a crush on about 2 years prior was there. We began talking and after this party, he walked me to a cab and then got my phone number from the friend who's birthday it was. He then called me the next morning asking me to breakfast. We went, it was great. :D

After the winter school break, we began to hang out with mutual friends and he began sleeping over at my house (for 2 weeks straight), but we did not make out or anything, but I thought that he is probably taking it slow, which I was really happy about, because it meant he is not after just sex. (At this point, his motor bike was in the shop), but after the 2 weeks, the bike was fixed and then he was gone. No word for a week. I called but he would not answer and would not reply my texts. :confused:

So at this point I had given up on it all, I asked our mutual friend (the one who's birthday we met at) what the deal was, but boys will be boys and brushed it off. :mad:

Then one day he calls and asked what I was up to I let him know me and a couple of my friends were going to go out, he asked if it was OK for him and his friends to join. They did, we had fun, and we started to hang out again. For 4-5 days, he SLEPT at my house and I at his, but still no make out/kissing etc, but a lot of physical contact in bed and touching, but still PG13 (I did not want to be the one to make the move because of fear of rejection since I may have been reading more into the situation).

Spring break came, I went to NYC, and on my visit, we texted often like people who are together would. But then upon my return which was on March 25th, all conversation, contact has stopped. :confused:

SO please help me figure out what I did wrong... what happened, and what do I do to get over this guy, because, I am one of those people who does not let their guard down easily, but when I do its is all the way down? :(

Thanks!
    finessed1 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 08:13 PM
    He has a girlfriend. He likes you but loves her. Every time they get into an argument or disagreement he runs to you (or maybe even someone else) to get away from her, or to make her miss him. He doesn't want to initiate or have sex because he would feel like he was cheating. He even probably want's to really break it off with her but depending on the length of the relationship, he finds it hard to do. You have done nothing wrong. This is just my opinion. I've experienced this exact situation. Good luck
    moonshyne Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 08:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by finessed1
    He has a girlfriend. He likes you but loves her. Every time they get into an argument or disagreement he runs to you (or maybe even someone else) to get away from her, or to make her miss him. He doesn't want to initiate or have sex because he would feel like he was cheating. He even probably want's to really break it off with her but depending on the length of the relationship, he finds it hard to do. You have done nothing wrong. This is just my opinion. I've experienced this exact situation. good luck

Thank you!! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

Where did I go wrong? [ 4 Answers ]

:( Can anybody please tell me what I need to do with my 11 yr old son... I am single mother of 3 kids ages 15 and 11 and 21 months old... My son is very defiant and aggressive and disrespectful.. He is ADHD and has been on Adderall XR since he was 4 yrs old... He has not had a father figure in his...

Dr.wrong? [ 19 Answers ]

I've been on Ridolin for about a year now. Everything was fine. I went to all of my appointments, never canceled a single one. Three weeks ago my doctor decided that I needed to go to a psychologist ( the same one that diagnosed me with ADHD) and also have a psych evaluation done otherwise I could...

I've always had perfect skin what happened? [ 2 Answers ]

I have always had perfect skin but now that I am turning 15 I am starting t get acne and stuff but I don't want to get rid of wearing make-up how will I get by I don't know anyone have any advice on how to help me?

View more questions Search