Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamiewamie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2014, 03:06 AM
    Bad sun rash
    I went to a rock concert on Saturday... by the time the concert was over I was very lethargic and had sun rash all over my body... I figured, well it's the end of a concert. I crowd surfed, was and a huge crowd, so of course I was going to feel like crap. The next day the sunrash had spread and my face was completely swollen. I was also dehydrated and had to force myself to drink water. I didn't eat anything and I couldn't sit up. I tried to take a cool shower to see if that would help, but I almost passed out. Eventually by the evening time I was able to make it from my bed to the couch. But I was still so nauseous and dizzy that I still count bring myself to drink anything. Today is Monday morning and I'm not as nausous as I was but this sunrash is still extremely painful and my face is even more swollen. I can hardly see to type this. My eyes hurt really bad and my face is oozing a little bit. The internet tells me to seek immediate medical attention but I'm not too sure I should? Yesterday I would say my pain was 7/10 today maybe 6.5/10
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 2, 2014, 03:09 AM
    Get yourself to the hospital. It is very possible you have sun poisoning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad rash [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 ye old has a bumpy blisters in inner thigh anbuttocks and feet they ithch some times and get really red look kind of like chicken picks but just in those areas

I have a horrible rash after sun exposure and it has gotten worse. Need helP! [ 2 Answers ]

I've had a rash that developed after multiple days in the sun. it's been about a week and I've tried almost every home remedy I can think of. Its only on my chest and arms and a little on my back where it was exposed to the sun. tonight it has gotten super itchy and burns. It's making it...

Bad Sun Burn [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anything that I can do that will work to make a sunburn heal faster / make it not hurt as much??

Hi there. I have a bad sun burn. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I have a bad sun and do not now how to get rid of it. If you have any advice On how to get rid of it I would be very grateful... so please help me... :( :(

My skin is really bad and ultra sensitive to the sun. Help! [ 2 Answers ]

I am 20 years oldI am really concerned for my skin. It is really bad and ultra sensitive to the sun. The moment I step out in the sun it gets tanned very badly. It gets tanned all over but there are certain specific areas ( like around the cheeks) that it tans the most. I have started using...

View more questions Search