Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pippin1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2014, 04:56 PM
    How to change light bulbs on the night light part of a harbor breeze ceiling fan
    We have a harbor breeze ceiling fan with light fixtures above and below the fan blades, how do you get to the light bulbs on the top fixture to change them
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Jun 3, 2014, 05:55 PM
    What is the model of the fan? I understand it is a Harbor Breeze fan, but what model? I can then try and look up some instructions for you based on the model.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you install light bulbs in harbor breeze ceiling fan model # 00262 [ 4 Answers ]

How do you install the light bulbs in a harbor breeze ceiling fan model #00262

How do I change the light in a HARBOR BREEZE FAN/LIGHT 69" AIRSPAN [ 1 Answers ]

The light bulb went out in this fan and I began to try to change it, but found that the light unit seems impossible to open to get to the bulb. I don't have the instructions. Can anyone help? Thanks David

Change light harbor breeze ceiling fan quimby? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get the globe off the Harbor Breeze 52" Quimby ceiling fan (Model # LP8078LAZ) in order to change the burned out light bulbs?

Harbor breeze fan light bulbs [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Harbor Breeze light fan with blue globes. Inside the globe is another frosted globe with threads. It is these threads that hold the more visible blue globes on. It is inside the smaller frosted globe that you will find a very strange light bulb. It looks like a wedge bulb but has a flat...

View more questions Search