Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boud Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2005, 09:59 AM
    Call of duty
    I make use of an original copy of call of duty 1.4. I am able to play the single player edition but I could not play the multiplayer edition. I heard something about game spy or of a no cd crack but I could not find anything till now. Could someone help me?
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2005, 05:44 AM
    For no CD cracks - try here: http://gamecopyworld.com/
    For GameSpy Arcade - http://www.gamespyarcade.com/

Although I'm not sure if either of these will help you. The No cd crack certainly won't make the multiplayer mode suddenly work.

What's happening when you try to access the multiplayer mode? Do you get any error messages? It could be something on your PC like a firewall stopping the game from getting access to the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jury Duty [ 17 Answers ]

I have researched various web sites about avoiding jury duty and many said that judges can be jerks when it comes to dismissing jurors even when they have a valid excuse such as loss of income of health reasons. Most sites said the best way to avoid it is to simply throw away your summons because...

Need help with call of duty finest hour. [ 4 Answers ]

Okay you guys who p;ayed it know how there is a level with 2 tanks and a huge tank that you have to protect? Well I can't beat it. Need help.

Double duty wall socket [ 1 Answers ]

When tackling my last problem (btw thanks guys!) I discovered that one of my wall sockets had a third wire (extended circuit) coming off the socket. They doubled the wire on two of the connection screws and ran a line into the side attic (Cape Cod house) to light the attic. When I was replacing...

Heavy duty webhosting question [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to start a site where people can listen to lots of audio programs. I believe that I need at least 2000GB of data transfer per month or more. I have googled but didn't find any dedicated servers that are giving more than 1500 GB of bandwidth. Can anyone suggest any good server....

View more questions Search