Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheCurioso Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 31, 2014, 12:39 PM
    Windows 8 Tutorial
    I recently got a Windows 8 computer, which is awesome, but I can't seem to turn off the tutorial thing. These things keep popping up in the corner of my screen saying "Click Here for Start" or "Switch Between Windows". I can't just click out of them and it takes a good twenty seconds for them to go away. I tried finding it in settings, but maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place? Help please!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 31, 2014, 01:15 PM
    Start the tutorial and see if there is a choice to not show again. It might be something installed by the manufacturer so check with their tech support.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there an easy tutorial for C++? [ 3 Answers ]

I am studying it in college, and was understanding it up until now. I need an online 'tutorial for dummies' that gives examples of code, and easy explinations on how they work, when it is used, ETC.. I am using Visual Studio 08' as my compiler, and I understand that there is a difference in the...

Assembly language Tutorial [ 3 Answers ]

Hello... Iam thinking of learning the Assembly Language. Can any one help with suggestions about where should I start and which tutorial or e-book is best for beginners. I am not new to programming and am good at c,c++ but I heard that ASSEMBLY is completely different and a lot...

Need Sewing Tutorial [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All. I need a really good tutorial for how to teach someone to sew that has never sewed... Also Maybe a creative thing that men and women would enjoy doing. Any Suggestions? Let me know. Thanks

View more questions Search